Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Food Security Via Networking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Security Via Networking (720 Views)

Senate To Address Food Security Problems In Nigeria / Join Business Networking Whatsapp Group For Young Entrepreneurs / Food Security Via Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Security Via Networking by OlaRolls(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
There is more to hear in this business if you pay attention to details.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.

Re: Food Security Via Networking by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Food Security Via Networking by OlaRolls(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
*21 Reasons Why Smart People Join Network Marketing*

(1) Time Freedom
(2) Financial Freedom
(3) A business that gives residual income
(5) No bills to pay, no utility bills
(6) Can be operated frm any location, home, car etc
(7) Sustainable Secure System
(cool One time registration payment
(9) No logistics needed, just your mouth
(10) Has produced the highest number of millionaires worldwide
(11)No educational qualification needed
(12)Leveraging on your team effort
(13) Helping others
(14) Creation of Adaptive economy, independent of nations economy
(15) No gender or age bias
(16) Early Retirement
(17) Fancy Vacations and Amazing lifestyle
(18) Synergy creation among new people
(19) Leaving a legacy for kids and your next generation
(20)Totally tax free income
(21) Low cash startup
Re: Food Security Via Networking by OlaRolls(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
*I will like to bring to our notice why doing this food network is very important!*
*(1). When you do food network, you save yourself the unnecessary stress of spending too much daily on foodstuff and groceries.*
*(2). It help you save money for important things.*
*(3). It give you the opportunity to help the less privileges who lack the good things of life.*
*(4). A good food business network reward you with many incentive like car and many more.*
*There are many reasons why you should do food business and you may have some reasons not listed here and ever since I joined MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD, I have been able to save money for other things.*

(1) (Reply)

Freebies For Back To School / / In Need Of A Short Term Loan For My Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.