Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria (830 Views)

ICELAND TRADE - Nigeria No.1 Bitcoin Vendor / The First Person To Beat This Game Will Win 1 Bitcoin / 1 Bitcoin Hits $1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by samsonsax: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
PLEASE HOW CAN I CASH OUT BITCOIN SENT TO ME BY A FRND?
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by ahmedbanj(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Are U on paxful,and hw much bitcoin U selling?
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by samsonsax: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
20bitcoin nd above...a frnd want to send it to me....bt dont now hw to go abt it....pls enliight me abt it
ahmedbanj:
Are U on paxful,and hw much bitcoin U selling?
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by toyor009: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
As at yesterday, 1BTC was about $2,600.. but first, to receive the BTC from your friend, you need to get a BTC Wallet - that's where Bitcoins are stored or saved.
Open a new wallet at www.blockchain.info.
Feel free to email me at toyorboy012@gmail.com if you need further help.
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by ahmedbanj(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
samsonsax:
20bitcoin nd above...a frnd want to send it to me....bt dont now hw to go abt it....pls enliight me abt it
how and where did he wants to send it to you, is he sending the Bitcoin or maybe a Gift Card?
cos U've gat to own a bitcoin wallet before U can trade, ask him to enlighten U more!
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by samsonsax: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
I WANT TO OPEN BTC WALLET.....
ahmedbanj:

how and where did he wants to send it to you, is he sending the Bitcoin or maybe a Gift Card?
cos U've gat to own a bitcoin wallet before U can trade, ask him to enlighten U more!
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by samsonsax: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
DOS NIGERIAN BANK TRADE WIT BTC?
toyor009:
As at yesterday, 1BTC was about $2,600.. but first, to receive the BTC from your friend, you need to get a BTC Wallet - that's where Bitcoins are stored or saved.
Open a new wallet at www.blockchain.info.
Feel free to email me at toyorboy012@gmail.com if you need further help.
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by toyor009: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
No, they don't
Re: What Is D Exchange Rate For 1 Bitcoin To Dollar In Nigeria by davades(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
sign up to paxful.com , you'll be given a wallet where you can receive the bitcoin with

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect A Ceiling Fan / Please Recommend Very Good Phone Between 60k To 70k / Nigerian Scientist Develops 1st Global AI Platform For Language Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.