Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria (11851 Views)

Best Degree Courses That Will Easily Get You Employed In Nigeria. / 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Wikibaby: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
What we have here is an unverified listing of 20 degree courses with best employment opportunities in Nigeria. Included also is another 20 courses with worst employment opportunities in Nigeria. In these lists, the compiler (a student like you) have taken time to observe the Nigerian employment market and propose this list as a course-choice-guide to prospective students who wish to apply for admission into the university.

Note that this is a mere hypothesis that stand to be criticized. Your contribution is welcome on what you think is better. Feel free to comment courses you feel should be on the list of best or worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion. Let’s form a forum!

BEST COURSES
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
5. Business & Administrative Studies.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8. Nursing
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
18. Human Resources Management
19. Law
20. Chemistry

WORST COURSES
1. Religious Studies
2. Political Science
3. Music
4. Zoology
5. Primary Education
6. French
7. Sport
8. Sociology
9. Counseling Psychology
10. Geography
11. Language
12. Library and Information Science
13. Fine Art
14. Philosophy
15. Social Studies
16. Mass Communication
17. Botany
18. Physical Education
19. Theatre Art
20. English Literature

Now have your say, make a contribution now!

SOURCE: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities in Nigeria
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Thank God say na civil engineering i wan study at least i get hope
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
angry wait o o

u agree with wat Op z saying

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Ehih(f): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
really
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
julietkcee:
angry wait o o

u agree with wat Op z saying
not just that.
i 've made research and its one of the booming employment sectors world wide

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
not just that.
i 've made research and its one of the bonming employment sectors world wide
hmmm...issoryt
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
julietkcee:
hmmm...issoryt
Lol wat did u study or are u studying ?
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Lol
wat did u study or are u studying ?
so onah wan tell me say computer better pass chemical eng
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Lol
wat did u study or are u studying ?
oh oh abt that..
Radiography/SLT
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by IsraelNicodemu: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wikibaby:
What we have here is an unverified listing of 20 degree courses with best employment opportunities in Nigeria. Included also is another 20 courses with worst employment opportunities in Nigeria. In these lists, the compiler (a student like you) have taken time to observe the Nigerian employment market and propose this list as a course-choice-guide to prospective students who wish to apply for admission into the university.

Note that this is a mere hypothesis that stand to be criticized. Your contribution is welcome on what you think is better. Feel free to comment courses you feel should be on the list of best or worst courses after viewing the writer’s opinion. Let’s form a forum!

BEST COURSES
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8. Nursing
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
19. Law
20. Chemistry

WORST COURSES
1. Religious Studies
2. Political Science
3. Music
4. Zoology
5. Primary Education
6. French
7. Sport
8. Sociology
9. Counseling Psychology
10. Geography
11. Language
13. Fine Art
14. Philosophy
15. Social Studies
16. Mass Communication
17. Botany
18. Physical Education
19. Theatre Art
20. English Literature

So microbiology and biochemistry is not good also why I didn't see it amongst the courses listed above?
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
julietkcee:
oh oh abt that.. Radiography/SLT
what uni ? What kind of job oppourtunity are open to you
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
what uni ?
What kind of job oppourtunity are open to you
unical.. An aspirant
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Raymondboyvic:
so onah wan tell me say computer better pass chemical eng
its from the op's perspective or may be didnt think towards that area but u can carry out your findings
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
julietkcee:
unical.. An aspirant
what job oppourtunity are available to radiography graduates
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote authorEastatlantaniqqa post=58849237] what job oppourtunity are available to radiography graduates[/quote] well u can work in hospitals n can as well open ur own lab
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Elkiflu: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
so u wan tell me say mechanical no suppose make that list...abi?
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Crap post.
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by obumnaeke(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
undecided kiss undecided

OP

would like to know if you really mean "Health Education "

what job opportunities do they have when they graduate??
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by ndat(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
obumnaeke:
undecided kiss undecided

OP

would like to know if you really mean "Health Education "

what job opportunities do they have when they graduate??
health NGOs WHO, UNICEF, Etc lecturing, fitness centre, industries as health instructors to mention but a few..
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Xcellente: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Same here bro, which university?
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Xcellente:
Same here bro, which university?
FUTA/IMSU
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by krissconnect(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
julietkcee:
unical.. An aspirant
Can I pm u?
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Xcellente: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
FUTA/IMSU
okay, mine is MAUTECH Yola.
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Wikibaby:

BEST COURSES
1. Civil Engineering
2. Agriculture Science.
3. Medicine.
4. Economics.
6. Geology
7. Computer Science/IT
8. Nursing
9. Architecture
10. Health Education
11. Home Economics
12. Marketing
13. Graphics Art.
14. Accounting & Finance
15. Fishery.
16. Pharmacy.
17. Physics
19. Law
20. Chemistry

WORST COURSES
1. Religious Studies
2. Political Science
3. Music
4. Zoology
5. Primary Education
6. French
7. Sport
8. Sociology
9. Counseling Psychology
10. Geography
11. Language
13. Fine Art
14. Philosophy
15. Social Studies
16. Mass Communication
17. Botany
18. Physical Education
19. Theatre Art
20. English Literature

The above is according to you. This issue has being thrashed several times I wonder why the repetition on this platform
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by yelinco1(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
NO COURSE IN NIGERIA CAN GET YOU JOB EXCEPT YOU USE YOUR BRAIN. IF CARE IS NOT TAKING, SOMEONE WHO STUDIED SOIL SCIENCE OR EVEN LEAF WILL GET A JOB BEFORE YOU OR NO BE 9JA WE DEY?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by HECTORBOSS(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
THE 2 MOST LUCRATIVE COURSES on this list that will give you the most benefit in starting off on your own and becoming your own BOSS in AGRIC BUSINESS is AGRIC SCIENCE AND FISHERIES.

If you do Agric Science you are going to have a vast knowledge of agriculture while Fisheries help you to focus on Fish Farming.

This does not mean that people without University degrees cannot get involved, all they have to do is get relevant training in Agric Business to start.

If you are passionate about starting your own AGRIC BUSINESS all you have to do is go on Facebook, Twitter or Google to search for FREE TRAINING ON AGRIC BUSINESS.

The Reason a lot of people run away from Agric Business is the LACK OF KNOWLEDGE in their area of interest and the LACK of FUNDING to start.

If you want to succeed in AGRIC BUSINESS, you need the knowledge. You can take the relevant University Courses or go for Training to know more.

Agriculture is the biggest thing now that Nigeria is diversifying from crude oil. There is massive land mass and you can get this for cheap if you are determined enough to just search.

We need more Entrepreneurs, producers and manufacturers who will process, package and export Nigerian produce to the rest of the world.

Get support and advice from people already involved before taking any university course or Agric Business Training.

Good luck.

Hector

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by kayc0(f): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by AjiChris(f): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
I chose plant biology since z relating to Agric somehow in my jamb,do u mean i should change it
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Gtuns(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
without primary education studies, you can make it with no time.
provided you are ready to use ur brain and start up you own montessori school with the experience gained in school

my opinion though
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Gtuns(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gtuns:
without primary education studies, you can make it with no time.
provided you are ready to use ur brain and start up you own montessori school with the experience gained in school

my opinion though
with primary education I meant to say
Re: Top 20 Degree Courses With Best Employment Opportunities In Nigeria by Rawblings(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Careless list
Where Mechanical?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Unilag Public Health Masters Student In Nairaland? / JAMB, NYSC Move Against Fraudulent Practices (vanguard) / Admission Into University Of Abuja, Cut Off Marks:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.