Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

How You Can Make Real Money From Growing Watermelon From Any Part Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How You Can Make Real Money From Growing Watermelon From Any Part Of Nigeria (1055 Views)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / Best Soil For Growing Watermelon Plant / Watermelon/cucumber Training @ Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, PH And Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Real Money From Growing Watermelon From Any Part Of Nigeria by hiwebstuff: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
As Seen on NAIJ.COM

28-year-old Annie Nyaga quit her job of six months as a purchasing assistant to become a watermelon farmer, which according to her has brought her great joy.

“I do not know how I would be fairing now if I had stuck to my purchasing job. Going into farming was a good decision,” she told the Saturday Nation. This graduate of biomedical science turned farmer, said she settled for watermelons because they do very well in her home town, and because “they are high-yielding, mature faster and do well in the market.”

Like Annie, many Nigerians have come to the conclusion that watermelon farming is simply ‘a poor man’s fastest road to riches.’ Read more: https://www.naij.com/1114234-how-good-income-85-days-growing-watermelon.html

Re: How You Can Make Real Money From Growing Watermelon From Any Part Of Nigeria by hiwebstuff: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Download and watch a free video training on the profit potential of Watermelon
Get 2 weeks free email series on the step by step guide to growing watermelon

See www.agroincome.com/wm

Or watch this short video on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/toluwalope.finyin/videos/vb.100010216831822/503361180014439/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed&notif_id=1501061235179022

(1) (Reply)

Soursop Seedlings Now Available. / Mahindra Tractors For Sale / Want A Whole New Farming Experience? Visit Songhai With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.