Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Traveling From Abuja To Enugu Before The 11th Of August? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Abuja To Enugu Before The 11th Of August? (472 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling From Abuja To Enugu Before The 11th Of August? by imninja: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
I am currently in a bad situation with GIGM and that's because I booked online to travel the 11th of July tthedue to my kind of work I cancelled, only for the manager to tell me that I can't be refunded.
That means that it's either I travel or get someone to travel In the space of one month. The normal ticket is #7300 in the park but I bought it #6850 online. Anyone interested should let me know, I'll go to the park in utako with him or her to personally sort it out.

NB. I'm not asking anyone to send money to my account. Just tell me when you want to travel from now till 11th and I'll come to the park and give the ticket to you at a cheaper price

It's God is Good motors, Utako

Call me on 08053832811 or send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

London Visa And Ticket Enquiries / The Hell Of Misplacing Money / Revenge: Russia Expels British Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.