Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca (336 Views)

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" / Neymar Will Be Out For 4 Weeks Due To Left Hamstring Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca Pique Thinks Neymar Will Stay At Barca by mfonelishasblog(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Barcelona forward Neymar will stay at the club - or at least that is the "intuition" of his team-mate Gerard Pique.

Paris St-Germain have reportedly met the Brazilian's 222m euro (£199m) release clause.

"From the conversations that I had with him, it's just my intuition that he'll stay - other than that obviously I hope that he stays," said Pique.

Neymar scored twice in Barcelona's 2-1 friendly win over Juventus on Saturday.

After the win, Barca coach Ernesto Valverde reiterated his desire to keep Neymar at the club.
Pique then posted a picture of him and Neymar on Twitter, with the caption 'Se queda' ('He stays'), but has since downplayed the post.

CONTINUE READING AT http://mfonelishasblog..com.ng/2017/07/pique-thinks-newymar-will-stay-at-barca.html

(1) (Reply)

Football Star, John Terry Robbed Of Designer Goods Worth £400k While On Holiday / Denis Irwin Expects Premier League Title Challenge Following Arrival Of matic / NEYMAR Will Compete With Ronaldo And Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.