Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) (922 Views)

Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Erosion Swallows A Building In Nnewi Anambra State (Video) / Whatch How Flood Moves Vehicles And Tank Along Igbe Road, Auchi, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by joseph6071: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
In Edo state, yesterday, there was a heavy downpour causing most of the cars on the road t experience this. it seems strange, but to me i think there is nothing strange in Edo state.
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPe3BZP2CIY
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by joseph6071: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where in Edo state
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017

Read ur Bible
Dis is how lik play like play
D whole earth was covered with water

So ayam organizing for d building of a special end time ship

If u want to live send ur donations for d building to

2006664199 - Union bank

Only dos dat donated will b allowed into d ship

#Eco99#
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by SirMichael1: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
Where in Edo state

Where in Edo are you from?
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
SirMichael1:

Where in Edo are you from?
where in Edo do you know?
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Kowor(f): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Read ur Bible
Dis is how lik play like play
D whole earth was covered with water

So ayam organizing for d building of a special end time ship

If u want to live send ur donations for d building to

2006664199 - Union bank

Only dos dat donated will b allowed into d ship

#Eco99#
Wey rey
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
lalanice:
where in Edo do you know?

Sorry, I thought I answered this and was waiting patiently to see a reply only to recheck and found out that my reply wasn't sent.

I'm from Akoko-Edo, precisely from Igarra

Although I know Auchi, Benin, Ekpoma (Don't know if that's a location but my sister schools there) amongst other place.

So I ask yet again with an intent to get an answer and not a question this time... "Where in Edo state are you from?"
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Sorry, I thought I answered this and was waiting patiently to see a reply only to recheck and found out that my reply wasn't sent.

I'm from Akoko-Edo, precisely from Igarra

Although I know Auchi, Benin, Ekpoma (Don't know if that's a location but my sister schools there) amongst other place.

So I ask yet again with an intent to get an answer and not a question this time... "Where in Edo state are you from?"
haha! ,seriously?? I'm from akoko-edo myself but that's all I can tell you now-And no, not from Igara.
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
lalanice:
haha! ,seriously?? I'm from akoko-edo myself but that's all I can tell you now-And no, not from Igarra.

Imua?? That's like the second village- a stone throw away from my village) to Igarra smiley

Anyways, hope you'll be coming for the Aba festival?
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Imua?? That's like the second village- a stone throw away from my village) to Igarra smiley

Anyways, hope you'll be coming for the Aba festival?
Imua? I don't even know that place? Aba festival holds where? In Igara? ....anyway it doesn't mater, I wouldn't be there. Would you?
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
lalanice:
Imua? I don't even know that place? Aba festival holds where? In Igara? ....anyway it doesn't mater, I wouldn't be there. Would you?

Umua is just a stone throw from utua in Igarra. I don't really know the place as I seldom travel home.

Yes, Aba Festival holds every 7 years in Igarra... Delegates like the governor, kings, and even most folks in the states (US) do come back home for the 2 days festival. The sight is profoundly epic. Yeah, I gotta be there. I need to make friends over there as I practically know no one there save for my uncles and aunties.

Can you mention the names of village you know in Akoko-edo? Cause I only know Umua and my village smiley
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Umua is just a stone throw from utua in Igarra. I don't really know the place as I seldom travel home.

Yes, Aba Festival holds every 7 years in Igarra... Delegates like the governor, kings, and even most folks in the states (US) do come back home for the 2 days festival. The sight is profoundly epic. Yeah, I gotta be there. I need to make friends over there as I practically know no one there save for my uncles and aunties.

Can you mention the names of village you know in Akoko-edo? Cause I only know Umua and my village smiley
ah! Me mention places I know in akoko-edo ? You want bring me out abi cry . OK I don't know of that place you mentioned but I know there's Igara, ibillo, uneme, ososo, ayegule and ayetoro and I think Ogbe and some others I have heard of but can't remember.
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

ah! Me mention places I know in akoko-edo ? You want bring me out abi cry . OK I don't know of that place you mentioned but I know there's Igara, ibillo, uneme, ososo, ayegule and ayetoro and I think Ogbe and some others I have heard of but can't remember.
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
lalanice:

Oh my... You know so many places. I do know Ibilo though. I just remembered that's where traders purchase garri

What's the longest duration you've ever spent in your hometown and when last did you visit home?
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Oh my... You know so many places. I do know Ibilo though. I just remembered that's where traders purchase garri

What's the longest duration you've ever spent in your hometown and when last did you visit home?
longest I've stayed is about a month when I lost my dad, was very young then, last I visited is Dec 2015 for a cousin's wedding.
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
lalanice:
longest I've stayed is about a month when I lost my dad, was very young then, last I visited is Dec 2015 for a cousin's wedding.

I'm sorry about you loss. 2015 isn't quite long. Did you enjoy your stay there?

And what did you say your hometown was again? wink
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

I'm sorry about you loss. 2015 isn't quite long. Did you enjoy your stay there?

And what did you say your hometown was again? wink
cheesy I'm sure the op will agree with me that we have derailed this thread enough, I'm done
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
lalanice:
cheesy I'm sure the op will agree with me that we have derailed this thread enough, I'm done

What?! cheesy Tactically evaded the question right? Smart move. smiley

Anyways, it was nice conversing with you on this thread. So I'm gonna give you another chance to make your conversation with me worthwhile on another thread where the OP won't be bothered wink Don't worry, I don't bite

You can't run, I have you all to myself cheesy
Re: See How Flood Carried Cars In Edo State (video) by lalanice(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

What?! cheesy Tactically evaded the question right? Smart move. smiley

Anyways, it was nice conversing with you on this thread. So I'm gonna give you another chance to make your conversation with me worthwhile on another thread where the OP won't be bothered wink Don't worry, I don't bite

You can't run, I have you all to myself cheesy
Haha really?! I swear You got me interested. As long as you are not the Op then I'll be waiting to see that thread that fascinates me and how "derail" worthy it will be. smiley Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Bonanza (office Space For Rent In Lekki) / Unique 4 And 5 Bedroom Duplexes For Sale By Chevron Toll, Lekki / Plots Of Land On Tarred Road- 900k...........(great Opportunity For Investors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.