Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds (1035 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / I Am Unable To Withdraw My Fiverr Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am looking for how to withdraw my fiverr funds without a Dom account into a local Nigeria bank...Please urgent help needed
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLbully:
Am looking for how to withdraw my fiverr funds without a Dom account into a local Nigeria bank...Please urgent help needed
use a payoneer card for withdrawal. By the way, what services do you render on fiverr?
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
use a payoneer card for withdrawal. By the way, what services do you render on fiverr?
Any alternative??

Programming and Tech
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLbully:
Any alternative??

Programming and Tech
yeah, there're other alternatives but I can't remember the name right now. Contact bigboyz32 , he's a Nairalander and I'm sure he'll help you out. He's trustworthy
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by djboy50(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
i will be better you use payoneer
in 3 weeks it is in Nigeria
if you want to know how to register and get it with no prblem just let me know
i can guide you through on that
because other option, u are at 50/50
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
i will be better you use payoneer
in 3 weeks it is in Nigeria
if you want to know how to register and get it with no prblem just let me know
i can guide you through on that
because other option, u are at 50/50
I applied for a payoneer card for over one month and I've not received the card. Now they're telling me to apply again. I think it's not good to use the free delivery option
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by djboy50(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
that what am saying
when you applied you tought you have given them you number to call you when it arrives but they will not see your number when it arrive because on the card it only show your shiiping address without your number
so apply for another one and whenyou get to hte address put normal address for the city put your city and put your number also infront of it
for example: ibadan 0814253>>>>>
that is what the delivery man told me when he delivered my card to me this month
that my referral if you wish to use mine
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/K-T0LdohCs27kLlDcq7Ilppf8SkBK_asUal1szaWWXvxkXA5Bcz4t0_tKWjdxOYCwSNHwD2ii1J-TeZvrOUpCA2
lofty900:
I applied for a payoneer card for over one month and I've not received the card. Now they're telling me to apply again. I think it's not good to use the free delivery option
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
How much for paid delivery
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
that what am saying
when you applied you tought you have given them you number to call you when it arrives but they will not see your number when it arrive because on the card it only show your shiiping address without your number
so apply for another one and whenyou get to hte address put normal address for the city put your city and put your number also infront of it
that is what the delivery man told me when he delivered my card to me this month
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/K-T0LdohCs27kLlDcq7Ilppf8SkBK_asUal1szaWWXvxkXA5Bcz4t0_tKWjdxOYCwSNHwD2ii1J-TeZvrOUpCA2
Was it delivered from overseas or they've gt a branch here in Nigeria and do you know of any alternatives
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
that what am saying
Thanks for the info. Maybe the delivery man took it to the post office when he couldn't find me at home. I'll check it out tomorrow
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLbully:
How much for paid delivery
I don't know. You have to check it out
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLbully:
Was it delivered from overseas or they've gt a branch here in Nigeria and do you know of any alternatives
from their office in United States of America
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by djboy50(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
will deliver to nigeria nipost
NLbully:
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by djboy50(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
yea, it could be
maybe you check the post office you used
lofty900:
Thanks for the info. Maybe the delivery man took it to the post office when he couldn't find me at home. I'll check it out tomorrow
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
[/quote] [quote author=lofty900 post=58853018]
Can I also withdraw with WU?
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
and how can I sell fiverr dollar here on nairaland
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLbully:
Can I also withdraw with WU?
I don't know if that is possible
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by ViVaMadrid: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
that what am saying

Just joined Payoneer and my application has been approved, but there's nothing relating to a card or shipping
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by enterthewall: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2017
NLbully:

I sent you a mail, contact me. I can help you and give you tips...
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by enterthewall: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
NLbully:
and how can I sell fiverr dollar here on nairaland

bring to me, respond to your mail or hit me up on whatsapp
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by NLbully(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
OK thanks guys
Re: Urgent: How Can I Withdraw My Fiverr Funds by Zdoh(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact

(1) (Reply)

CONVERT Your Airtime(any Network) To Cash / Facebook Ads / Earn More Money Through Your Android Or PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.