Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. (6157 Views)

Cormart Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment(6 Positions) - Lagos, Abuja & Ogun State / Cormart Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Technical Sales Trainee – Food Industry / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by legislatively: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
I got an assessment interview from cormart nig. Ltd, who else got it and what should I be expecting?

Please your help will be appreciated.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wah are they inoto.quote author=legislatively post=58851285]I got an assessment interview from cormart nig. Ltd, who else got it and what should I be expecting?

Please your help will be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wah are they into..o.quote author=legislatively post=58851285]I got an assessment interview from cormart nig. Ltd, who else got it and what should I be expecting?

Please your help will be appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by debolayusuf: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
l also got the assessment invite from cormat, pls I need the direction to get to workforce from ogba.Thanks
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by legislatively: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Wah are they into..o.quote author=legislatively post=58851285]I got an assessment interview from cormart nig. Ltd, who else got it and what should I be expecting?

they are into fmcg
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by legislatively: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
debolayusuf:
l also got the assessment invite from cormat, pls I need the direction to get to workforce from ogba.Thanks
from ogba, go through alausa and board iyana oworo/oshodi and stop at 2nd pedro. It is located on d main road. Goodluck!
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by debolayusuf: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
legislatively:
from ogba, go through alausa and board iyana oworo/oshodi and stop at 2nd pedro. It is located on d main road. Goodluck!

Thanks.
pls, I need workforce past test questions .

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by bravesoul247(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
I've done that test before and even went for the final selection in cormat but didnt make it. Workforce will give you maths questions, English and questions related to sales. While cormat interview are in 3 or 4 stages I think but you should wow each of the interviewers ooo and you'll be given group work to do in one of those stages. The most important thing is PLEASE EAT BEFORE GOING cos when I went it was by 9am and we finished by 3pm.

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
legislatively:
I got an assessment interview from cormart nig. Ltd, who else got it and what should I be expecting?

I guess it was sales role you applied for?
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
With the test and interview.. they go still dey offer person 40k.. . Na wa Nigeria which way.. Realy sorry for this country cry

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by legislatively: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:

I guess it was sales role you applied for?
yap
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Kwealthhoney(f): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please did anyone also encounter this ?

During the process of trying to write Cormart test which I used an hp laptop, I was asked to download “bixexaminer” which I did but it failed to launch.

It directed me to downloading another “ .Netframe” which I did, it later said my operating system doesn’t support it. I then tried using MacBook it didn’t still go.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by lukman: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kwealthhoney:
Please did anyone also encounter this ?

During the process of trying to write Cormart test which I used an hp laptop, I was asked to download “bixexaminer” which I did but it failed to launch.

It directed me to downloading another “ .Netframe” which I did, it later said my operating system doesn’t support it. I then tried using MacBook it didn’t still go.
Yea, I got shocked also. I wanted taking it with my phone but it didn't go through, it was asking to 'launch' bizexaminer. I hurriedly borrowed a PC and took alot of time before I finally took the test. I was abit frustrated.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Kwealthhoney(f): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Great you did it, they should work on their softwares.

lukman:
Yea, I got shocked also. I wanted taking it with my phone but it didn't go through, it was asking to 'launch' bizexaminer. I hurriedly borrowed a PC and took alot of time before I finally took the test. I was abit frustrated.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by asphimself: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Hi guys,

Any updates on the last Cormart Nig Ltd test??
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by lukman: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
asphimself:
Hi guys,

Any updates on the last Cormart Nig Ltd test??
No mail yet from WorkForce
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by asphimself: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks boss!!
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Rompopopom: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
With the test and interview.. they go still dey offer person 40k.. . Na wa Nigeria which way.. Realy sorry for this country cry

Seriously, Comart?
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by LandoKingz: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mail has just come from Cormart HR to resend CV who received. After the test from work force sending CV again.

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by asphimself: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
I got an SMS asking for CV also.

I sent the CV to the advised email.

About 2hrs later, I got an email for Assessment Center.

Who is with me??

Let's loop!

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by LandoKingz: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Which Mail did u send to.
asphimself:
I got an SMS asking for CV also.

I sent the CV to the advised email.

About 2hrs later, I got an email for Assessment Center.

Who is with me??

Let's loop!
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Ayotope1905: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
LandoKingz:
Mail has just come from Cormart HR to resend CV who received. After the test from work force sending CV again.

I received the same yesterday

I have no idea of how to prepare for Saturday's appointment
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Ayotope1905: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Cormart 40k?

Coming down for the interview will cost me a lot and it won't be funny if this is what they would be offering
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by asphimself: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don't think they offer as low as 40k

Wetin happen na.

Check LinkedIn, non of their staff profiles shows "open to work"
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by LandoKingz: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please who is going for AC on Saturday.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by asphimself: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm going.

You can send me your WhatsApp number to my email:
asphimself@gmail.com for easy interaction.

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Mujidat3: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm going

1 Like

Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by LandoKingz: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
We will see dere
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Gybucki: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Heard some people are getting calls. Anyone that has update, pls drop abeg.
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Gybucki: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gybucki:
Heard some people are getting calls. Anyone that has update, pls drop abeg.

*called
Re: Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.. by Dblaiz(f): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
debolayusuf:

Thanks.
pls, I need workforce past test questions .

You can check out these free Cormart past questions, I'm certain it will be of great help to you.
https://studygurru.com/cormart-nigeria-limited-aptitude-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (Reply)

10 Jobs Vacancies At Niger Dock For Offshore Fabrication / Ascentech Services Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.