Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Glo Has Been Pestering Me With Text Messages To Go For Glo Lafta Concert. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Has Been Pestering Me With Text Messages To Go For Glo Lafta Concert. (997 Views)

Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Glo Has Officially Lost It / Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Has Been Pestering Me With Text Messages To Go For Glo Lafta Concert. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sincerely,i cannot pay and go and watch this bullies who call themselves entertainers.Why will I pay to watch them when timaya said he was grateful that he is not doing a 9 to 5 jobs when it is people like me that made him?They are better off without my 2k because they are all cruising in the latest models of automobiles that are worth millions of naira.So glo should stop sending me those text.I never win cash price from them since I started using glo line.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A QWERTY Android Phone / Can G-sensor Problem Be Fixed? / President Buhari Promised Nigerian Airways Pensioners Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.