Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Next Level Of Unijos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Next Level Of Unijos (953 Views)

Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / VC Of UNIJOS Vows To Arrest Any Student Who Dresses Indecently / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Level Of Unijos by saintkunle(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2007
Lovers of Unijos, i humbly plead to be very calm and pray that your name should come out with the lists, God shall help all of us.
Incase u have MTN line i guess we meet ourselves online by flash me with ur MTN lines 4times. (08030506325)
I heard that the lists shall be out by May/June 2007.
Am Kunle from kaduna
saying God Bless u.
Re: The Next Level Of Unijos by khenied: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2007
hello Kunle,
I feel great seeing your post about unijos. I wrote the Post UME, thinking the result would come out before now, I could not believe it's still going to take some months. Some other schools have started while some even know the exact time they will write exams unlike the undecided UNIJOS, the result which has not come out let alone the list of the successful candidates. These things I summed up! it really needs God's intervention with prayers! Man! I have gone spiritual on this issue, cuz it's taking too much of my time, To register for another UME? I consider it as am impossible mission, for the Pre-degree of any school for now, it costs a fortune, where are we going? LASU here, have released the list, they will soon start, this is my number friend 08068145310. I would like to know more of u. I applied for Biochemistry with score 255. Thanks for this thread, waiting to hear from u

Kenny(Lagos)

(1) (Reply)

Passing Aptitude Test / School Assignment Insinght: Help Please / Does Lasu Write Post D.e For Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.