Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pillars Of Financial Success: Proven Secrets Of The Rich - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pillars Of Financial Success: Proven Secrets Of The Rich (374 Views)

The 3rd Law To Financial Success / Free Ebooks On Financial Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pillars Of Financial Success: Proven Secrets Of The Rich by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
It's beautiful sharing finance tips that have worked for me through the times. Good thing is financial success is reproduceable. Once u have gained the momentum of the financially intelligent money begin to work for you. You begin to rule over money, rather than allowing money rule over you.

Quick question is, "how about those who where once wealthy and now live in penury"?, answer is while they had money they were never truly rich, for wealth is a thing of the mind. I am not talking about positive thinking, but absolute knowledge of what it takes to be rich. These principles are straightforward and simple, however mental laziness, and desire for ease, make people accept their ignorance, rather than pursuing financial intellingence.

If there are any habit to throw away it will be greed and envy. While knowledge fuels a wealthy man's voyage, greed drives a broke man into abject poverty. A broke man with no knowledge, hears that there's a new schemes, u provide help and lye on ur bed doing nothing, 30days later you request for your money and 30-40% interest is payed in addition, he tells himself he will play it wisely, at least even if his money is trapped, he would have gained more, but 5 months later the scheme is at its healthiest, so he borrows 10 times of what he ever put in it, 30days later he request for his money and the scammers claim they are undergoing maintenance to serve him better, money lost, deadline missed, the poor is left poorer than he ever was, greed the fuel that began the process. Knowledge is a defence.

The Bible start teaching about what 3 servants did with the money given to them. Two multiplied their finances by trading, while one dug the ground and left his finances to the elements, rain could damage it, someone could have dug the ground to steal it, but leaving our finances to chance is counter productive. The Bible starts teaching us why we should hold every coin in our hands as a treasured asset, for we will give account of how we handled our finances or the opportunities given to us. Don't loose money, don't gamble with ur finances, hold ur money like a treasured assset, invest in only sure ventures with verifiable and reproduceable source of income. Learn the art of trade and investment.

Beginning these mind set started a cycle in my finances. Subsequently I will tell you where to put your money, how to take legally acceptable risks, how to use law and agreement to your favour and how to go to sleep and get alerts from different sources, monthly, weekly, or daily.

We must all be rich.

Ponzi Hater
Re: Pillars Of Financial Success: Proven Secrets Of The Rich by adomuwiner(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
pls, send me any genuine business you are into now.

adomu2009@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pillars Of Financial Success: Proven Secrets Of The Rich by ifybaby555: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Interested too

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders Invitation - Minimum Of N100,000 Monthly Returns From First Month / Jack Ma's Secret: I Am A LIKER, Are You? / Make #1,200 Per Carton Sold As A Promoter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.