Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy (659 Views)

Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by DamiKelvin: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian Musician and EME Boss, Banky W gave reasons on why he had to go back to New York Film Academy to study screenwriting.

He said: "Someone asked me why I felt the need to come back to the New York Film Academy for a screenwriting class... I said it's because I'm obsessed with learning, growing and getting better. Once you stop learning, you stop growing. Once you stop growing, you start dying. "

That's the spirit. Man. Keep Learning.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/banky-w-why-i-went-back-to-film-academy.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by ojun50(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
I agree with u oh
Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017

B deceiving ursef

We all know dat d only thing u ar obsessed with
Is bwess nd punanii

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by adonismuller(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
His cup of tea....

Who cares if he went there cuz of Etomi
Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by Neminc: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shut up banky. You should be practicing the role you will play on your wedding night and not scriptwriting. Just hope you won't disgrace your manhood by reading movie scripts to Adesua on your wedding night. A wedding party is totally different from a wedding night party, get that into your bald head Ok.........spits on the bald head.......mtcheeew
Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by Deji124(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mtcheew u will say u dont get any inspiration on music again,
Re: Banky W: Why I Went Back To A Film Academy by WebSurfer(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
ecoeco:

B deceiving ursef

We all know dat d only thing u ar obsessed with
Is bwess nd punanii

#Eco99#
Does this boy have sense at all ?

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika: Nigerians Have Started Calling Me Hushmummi / 'I Just Spoke With President Buhari, He Is Alive' - Kemi Olunloyo / Taxi Driver Squeezes Lady’s N!pples After Saying She’s A Lesbian |read Full Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.