Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

John Obi Mikel Running Around Playing With His Lovely Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Obi Mikel Running Around Playing With His Lovely Daughters (745 Views)

Comedian Basketmouth Shares Beautiful Pictures With His Lovely Daughters(photos) / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo) / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Running Around Playing With His Lovely Daughters by celebritiesnew1: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
click here to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-iixGNChBo
Re: John Obi Mikel Running Around Playing With His Lovely Daughters by UnknownT: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na wa oh, any thread wey I open, na video I go see. Airtel send una to finish my data? Abeg make somebody "run a commentary" for me Abeg cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Wale Performs With His Cute Daughter In Matching Outfits On Stage [pics / Photos:nigerian Man Saw The Reflection Of Allah's Name On His Fried Meat / Laura Ikeji Shares Lovely Photo Of Her Son, Ryan And His Grandparents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.