Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (25905 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by mayorrex(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
My laptop and phone ready.... How can I get in touch with you boss? I really wanna make money.... God bless you sir!
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
folak48:
Dear op
I paid for the eBook since Monday and I m yet to receive it my e mail add is folak48@gmail. com. I paid through online transaction although I 'm not with my id no here
Please send an email to ask@fiverrcashng.com to get it resolved please.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by millhouse: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
COdeGenesis:
All na to sell ebook.

The guy dey pay for front page to sell eBook wehdone OP

4 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nedufreeman:
I got a question. How do you withdraw the money you got?
You will register for payoneer (free of charge) and they'll send you an ATM card. When you earn money, you withdraw into the card. Then you can use the card on any ATM machine near you. This is safer than PayPal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by valinno(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
ok
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
mayorrex:
My laptop and phone ready.... How can I get in touch with you boss? I really wanna make money.... God bless you sir!
Message me
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
wintersnow:
I design book covers on fivver .. I swear its so difficult to make one sale on fivver
You must be doing something wrong. Design and writing services are actually among the highest in demand on fiverr. So for you not to be getting orders means that your gig is not optimized for search. Learn how to do that. Or make buyer request you second home.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
iammolise:
How do one register or start up an account on fiverr?
Click here to see how

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
wintersnow:
I design book covers on fivver .. I swear its so difficult to make one sale on fivver
Read my post on five lessons I learnt from working on Fiverr. You'll get some insights there.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by LockDown69(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thought you can't operate fiverr from Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
LockDown69:
Thought you can't operate fiverr from Nigeria?
Who said so?
I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria and I work on Fiverr. You'll need to get a VPN though.
So discard that notion that Nigerians can't operate Fiverr
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by dukekingsley(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is article writing now allowed on fiverr cus they have banned that just of recent
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by madgoat(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Message me so I can give you the number privately

Please OP, create a telegram group so we can join.
I will also like to contact u privately

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by sunshineV(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
SFTW:
Awesome bro... please in the absence of laptop can one make use of phone? Cos my phone is faster than my laptop right now. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
madgoat:

Please OP, create a telegram group so we can join.
I will also like to contact u privately
Join the WhatsApp group by clicking here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Acecube(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:
I keep telling people that there is money on the Internet. But they won't hear. Guys, leave teenage girls alone in romance section and check out nairaland business section. The Internet is making young millionaires there. In fact, if you are a jobless guy on nairaland and the section you visit most is romance, then you need to have your head checked.
Fiverr pays, and I am a living witness. But no one would teach you all you need. You need to take the bull by the horn and learn on your own.
I opened my very first fiverr account in 2013, together with upwork (odesk as at that time), and freelancer. I bidded for some projects on freelancer and never got any. I didn't even know how to bid on fiverr neither did I know what gig meant then. I abandoned the fiverr account then as well as the other accounts.
By this time last year, I was in Kano for nysc, the sabon gari area that I stayed was incredibly more expensive than other parts of Kano. The 19k allawee was barely enough to feed me for 2 weeks and to also get me the drugs I was taking then as I was seriously sick then. That was when I started looking for alternative source of income.
Remember, I have always had interest in Internet biz, so I started looking for ways to revive my freelance accounts. I registered a domain name to try blogging but I soon lost interest. One day, I decided to visit nairaland business section, and it was there that I saw a fiverr thread teaching people how to make level 2 seller on fiverr in a month. I remembered that I once had a fiverr account that I didn't know how to operate. I read the 10 pages of the thread and decided to create a new account abandoning my former one. About 3 days after that, I got my first order, a $5 order. You need to see how I was jumping round the whole house that day. I even brought out my guitar and played some notes. Since that time, it has been from one level to another.
Guys, I want to say it again, there is money online. I don't even want to mention how much I have earned this month - because I know some people will doubt it.
P. S. I don't know the OP, I am just relaying my experience. Nobody should ask me to put him through, I am too busy to put anybody through. Go to business section. You will see fiverr threads there. Read the first 20 pages of those threads and take yourself out of recession.
thanks
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by goldtooth: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bigboyz32:

Message me so I can give you the number privately

Hello bro i read your earlier thread and i am interested. When you say copy writing how is it done? What is copying writing where can i learn it ?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by repogirl(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you OP. You're on point. Critics are simply people who either dont have the skill or didn't put in the effort.

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by webngnews: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Many cons
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by blym4real: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
To the mod always moving this to front-page well done oh. There are better info on this in the business section for free but you guys won't move it to front-page but can move a sale post for a paid eBook. seun, lalasticlala.

4 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
goldtooth:

Hello bro i read your earlier thread and i am interested. When you say copy writing how is it done? What is copying writing where can i learn it ?
It's the art of writing contents that gets people to take a desired action. Message me so I can send you resources that will teach you skill.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

*SKRILL -*NETELLER -*BITCOIN -*PAYPAL AND *PAYONEER.

Kindly,check signature below for contact*
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bigboyz32:

You will register for payoneer (free of charge) and they'll send you an ATM card. When you earn money, you withdraw into the card. Then you can use the card on any ATM machine near you. This is safer than PayPal
The ATM exchange rate is always ridicuolously low.An exchange like us we always gives a better rate.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by joey150(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Soon this fiverr parol go cast grin

Now that everybody wants to join.... Too much hands always spoil the food.

Anyway I'm very sure most people will find out that its not as rosey as portrayed and will run away again. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by joey150(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bigboyz32:

It's the art of writing contents that gets people to take a desired action. Message me so I can send you resources that will teach you skill.
please can i get samples of some copywriting that you have written in the past?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr by kiddkash(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
another ponzi scheme

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customers Experience Heavy Traffic At A Shopping Mall (Photos, Video) / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' / Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.