Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) (63383 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Faith Ogochukwu: A Pretty Nigerian Soldier Who Goes Into Rice Farming (photos)

A female officer of the Nigerian Army (NA). Her name is identified as Faith Ogochukwu goes into rice farming. shared on her Facebook page this evening with the captioned "Being a soldier and a farmer � went home to do my rice farm, since a bag of rice is now 20,000 maybe I can make more money by producing it. Join me and promote made in Nigeria rice"

Share your comments below.

Photo Credits: Faith Ogochukwu

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/faith-ogochukwu-a-pretty-nigerian-soldier-who-goes-into-rice-farming-photos/

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
more photos

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biafran Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6. You can easily mistake them as mixed.

347 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2017

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
God will bless the work of your hand babe

I love you for this

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Igbos miscreants ladies should learn something from this

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
drake2000x:
Biafran women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6. You can easily mistake them as mixed.

She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army

350 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017

Dis is y som peple will b poor forever

Giv das face n ass to any nairaland girl
If she will not become a millionaire in 7 days

Dis one is showing it to birds nd squirrels

Fulani herdsmen ar coming for u

#Eco99#

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good one transplant it bae

Make sure every nook and cranny is well covered

Smile to bank by October ending

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by SolidGenius(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nne you are definitely a blessing to your husband.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
-Yes, I can see how you're bending over whilst doing it. No gloves, No Wellington Boot. Don't go and find something meaningful to do with your one and only life, na Zoo Army you wan do & for what reward? SMH.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by oladeebo: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
weldone officer.
while man destroy woman constructs
God bless you
ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by NCP: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ok.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
PDJT:
-Yes, I can see how you're bending over whilst doing it. Don't go and find something meaningful to do with your one and only life, na Zoo Army you wan do & for what reward? SMH.

I can see you are a active youth

She will need your help for threshing and cutting

You can make good money by mid October

Rather than ranting

Find ow to reach to her

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by rxgodwin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
D farm pics shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

I can see you are a active youth

She will need your help for threshing and cutting

You can make good money by mid October

Rather than ranting

Find ow to reach to her
-Are you not omo yorobaa? Says a lot about you really. Enemies of Freedom fighters.
-If she is my sister or daughter she would be studying in a decent College or University in the United States or the United Kingdom of Great Britain (if not in a decent employment) rather than be doing that rubbish in the name of farming with bare knuckles.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Awwwww so good,pretty Faith, wishing you a big harvest.I SALUTE

5 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
PDJT:
-Yes, I can see how you're bending over whilst doing it. No gloves, No Wellington Boot. Don't go and find something meaningful to do with your one and only life, na Zoo Army you wan do & for what reward? SMH.
for those of you making negative comments, that girl has been to so many countries. i see her as someone who is real to herself...everything about her inspired me. Nigerian always criticize what they have.

26 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by wtfcoded: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army
Jealousy kills.
Warning!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mandynews:
for those of you making negative comments, that girl has been to so many countries. i see her as someone who is real to herself...everything about her inspired me. Nigerian always criticize what they have.

-What are you on about?
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
PDJT:

-Are you not omo yorobaa? Says a lot about you really. Enemies of Freedom fighters.
-If she is my sister or daughter she would rather be studying in a decent College or University in the United States or the United Kingdom of Great Britain (if not in a decent employment) rather than be doing that rubbish in the name of farming with bare knuckles.

So what do you expect her to use for transplanting ?

Please seek knowledge

Its rice we are talking about

Google will help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
PDJT:

-What are you on about?

That you can help during loading and offloading

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Damn! She got a bright future before behind her

4 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

So what do you expect her to use for transplanting ?

Please seek knowledge

Its rice we are talking about

Google will help
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

That you can help during loading and offloading
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by hammerF: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Army is no place for a lady.

My best advice is dat u stick to Rice Farming and Business.

See the way all ur Pictures and details have been broadcasted on the internet by that Afonja owned blog.

Be mindful of the people u add as friends on social media.

12 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by hammerF: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

[s]
She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army[/s]

Fixed!

She is an Igbo Lady and a Biafran first before Nigeria.

We are tired of u laying claim to things that dont belong to u, using the excuse of Nigeria.

From oil to our sisters.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
So cool. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Beautiful igbo lady tongue chai this is exactly what am seeking for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai this girl raised my blood now
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why would anyone want to join the Nigerian army? It's not like they have a good record of taking care of their soldiers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.