Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . (608 Views)

Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / ILE IFE CRISIS: Outrage As Adebanjo, George, Tope, Others Fault Abuja Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by Ebisco05: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode says the latest picture showing some APC Governors, party Chairman, John Oyegun and President Muhammadu Buhari, purportedly taken in London, is “old and fake.”

He said: “I have been reliably informed that the picture was taken in Abuja some time back and not yesterday in London.

“Quite apart from that, even though the picture was meant to have been taken in London curiously all the drinks on the table are Nigerian products and Nigerian-made.

“Did the Governors take all those drinks along with them to London when they went to see the President?

“Is Buhari not coming home soon again? Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo and some government officials told us that he would be back on the 28th of July which is just a few days away.

“Why the need for the APC Governors to “visit” him in far away London if he will be back in Nigeria in a few days?

“What was the purpose and point of this fake photo-shoot and this strange breakfast meeting? What was the purpose and objective of this monumental fraud and deceit?

“Whatever the answers may be to these questions the curtain must be brought down on what can only be described as a puerile and nauseating conspiracy.

“For those who still believe that the meeting actually took place there are some nagging questions that need to be answered.

“For example why were the Nigerian and foreign media not allowed to cover the proceedings and participate in this celebrated photo-soot and merry London feast?

“Why did the Villa press corps not take one of their own camera men to London and make a short video of the event?

“Why was the whole event shrouded in so much secrecy? Why is it that only one picture was taken? Why were more pictures not taken? Why was Buhari not put on audio tape and recorded talking to his guests?”

This is what another Instagram user posted: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/busted-photo-of-buhari-apc-govs-in-uk.html

Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by smartty68(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
I said it before that it was all lies but some gullible NairaLanders don't just get tired of abusing me through my mention.

Come and defend your pay master gullible NairaLanders. Mtchewww

Soon they'll start arriving and calling FFK names undecided
Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by DannyJ19(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
breeze don blow fowl yansh open..
Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by Evablizin(f): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by wahles(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nawa oo# everything is accounted for na in d pix! Who else is blind?
Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by smartty68(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is frontpage worthy
Re: Busted: Photo Of Buhari, Apc Govs In Uk Is Fake - Ffk, Others Fault Presidency . by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you learning how to write with your pencils?
What is the essence of the pink lines you're scribbling on the picture? What have you proven with them or what are you trying to prove?

After reading your long epistle and ramblings, i just realised i wasted some precious moment here for nothing.

I am not a supporter of Buhari but i am neither a blind antagonist. If there is no prove, then i don't wail.

(1) (Reply)

[mysterious] Foam Flooded Enugu State After Rainfall (video, Pics) / Charlyboy's Protest Degenerate Into Ethnic Crisis As Igbo & Hausa Start Stoning / Drunk Child Forced To Drink And Smoke CANNABIS By Her Teenage Parents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.