Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Don't Blame 'jesus Christ' For My Canceled Purpose Tour - Justin Bieber Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Blame 'jesus Christ' For My Canceled Purpose Tour - Justin Bieber Says (510 Views)

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame 'jesus Christ' For My Canceled Purpose Tour - Justin Bieber Says by etainment360(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Earlier today, we reported that Justin Bieber cancelled the remaining dates of his 2017 Purpose Tour to 'rededicate his life to Christ', after citing sources scoop on TMZ.

Well, the Canadian singer has refuted the claims about the sudden decision on pulling the plug on his Purpose tour with `just 14 shows to go.

While he was grabbing lunch Tuesday in Beverly Hills, Justin told a TMZ source that he already revealed why he cancelled the tour when he said it was due to unforeseen circumstances as he needed to rest after two years on the road.

cc; lalasticlala

source: http://www.lotsofstory.com/2017/07/don-blame-christ-for-my-canceled.html

(1) (Reply)

Waje Share Lovely Throwback Photo With Cousins / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless, But His Armpit Hairs Is The Problem - Click To See / British Model Kidnapped And Put On Auction Online-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.