Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (833202 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Josh1996: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Okay I will.

Boss pls your email address so I can reach you, am new to nairaland and can't seem to use their personal message medium. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bukanol: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
bukanol:
Hello...good evening able house. U guys are really doing a good job here n am so grateful to everyone. Please house, I applied since May 18 through the online route. My background check was formerly processing, then later it changed to not applicable. Right now it has changed to processing again....does it mean my positive response is close?..please house someone with the experience should answer me
House abeg I need answer...someone please should show me love by answering my question please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Congrats to the approved, to the delayed>> keep striving..

Anyone flying this coming winter, holla, let's connect!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by rosegoldd: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Congrats to the approved, to the delayed>> keep striving..

Anyone flying this coming winter, holla, let's connect!
Howfa,since, I though you would have already travelled o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Themechanic: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Okay I will, will take me sometime to get back as it seems I have innundated with PMs.
Thanks for your response i have sent my questions pls help me review my sop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
rosegoldd:

Howfa,since, I though you would have already travelled o

haha! no be so nah, gotta chill a bit.. life na jē jē!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
bukanol:

House abeg I need answer...someone please should show me love by answering my question please...
It means they are processing your application and they will get to you when there is an update. So hold in there and be positive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by dodoa: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys,

I got a message from cic for medicals but I already had upfront medicals done.I sent an email and it was acknowledged that it has been added to my file. It's been two weeks now with no update to medicals passed or any info..anyone been in this situation before?

Kindly help.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ojekkk: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please I need help. I applied for visitor visa to canada via online application last sunday but I have not been able to open,read and print my biometrics collection letter.
Please what should I do? I
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ojekkk: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
When my wife left to wife applied for visa to Canada,my first son was 2 years plus 11 months while mt second son was barely one year old. She left both of them behind.uthor=justwise post=62264857]

Your kids are far too young to be left behind. It's difficult to see why you should be given a visa considering the fact that you are not traveling with them [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by rosegoldd: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbouwanile:

haha! no be so nah, gotta chill a bit.. life na jē jē!
abi na but me no go take that chill pill o, less than one week,I don comot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by osento(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
How can purpose of visit and limited employment prospect be tackled...despite submitting employment letters,reference letter etc....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by awuf: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
jnyuwa02:
I was sleepy last night and I descended on a post, but thought I was dreaming. A woman cussing people on this forum talking about her husband been illegal in Canada or somewhere or something like that. I tried to find that post awake and in my right frame this morning, but it's gone. Please was I dreaming or what did this woman want, I can't seem find the post anymore.

It's real. You weren't dreaming bros. Lwkmd. This your post is so funny.
The curses stopped people in their tracks, some reversed, others changed course, a few attempted to reply but changed their mind. 'Attitude'....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
osento:
How can purpose of visit and limited employment prospect be tackled...despite submitting employment letters,reference letter etc....

Did u get a decision yet or you are asking on behalf of someone?? Just wondering before concluding & answering....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
rosegoldd:

abi na but me no go take that chilling pill oo, less than one week I don comot
lolz, we all as human have different attitude, u might get it & also decide to chill, but I'll fly soon, life na still jējē!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
awuf:

It's real. You weren't dreaming bros. Lwkmd. This your post is so funny.
The curses stopped people in their tracks, some reversed, others changed course, a few attempted to reply but changed their mind. 'Attitude'....

Lol!!! I saw all the curses, I simply jumped the post and passed! Nobody wants to collect curses na.
She's not ready yet to get responses. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Luciee88: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbouwanile:

lolz, we all as human have different attitude, u might get it & also decide to chill, but I'll fly soon, life na still jējē!

Hi Igbouwanile, when do you intend to fly and which airline are you flying with?mine is in three weeks time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Miskeen: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good evening great family..have been trying linking my application to online but saying application not found,though i was previously Refused,I have followed the normal procedure and still application not found..I wish all TRV hopeful success..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by rogbalekan(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
johnnycanada:
Most people spend so much time looking for a supervisor because they havent done proper research on universities that do not need a supervisor to grant you admission into a masters program. The university of Regina is that one university. Im running a program there right now. so hit me up with questions about Regina and the university of Regina

Hello Johnny, I am also interested in that university due to the fact that it is also in Saskatoon. However, I thought their conditions for admission is even more stringent compared to Saskatchewan.

Please, can you comment on the need to have GRE and proof of English test as a requirement for admission , having stated that getting a supervisor is not compulsory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good evening house. Please help this bro. He has been on this issue for a long time since July. Thanks

Miskeen:
Good evening great family..have been trying linking my application to online but saying application not found,though i was previously Refused,I have followed the normal procedure and still application not found..I wish all TRV hopeful success..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bukanol: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Austinpee4:

It means they are processing your application and they will get to you when there is an update. So hold in there and be positive.
Thanks bro...am very grateful

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dear Miskeen,
1. Have you double checked all your details that you entered them correctly? DLI number, DOB and full names only are needed to link.
2. Perhaps your application has not been forwarded to the AVO yet?
Keep your chin up and I wish you the best.

Miskeen:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Miskeen: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
ogirl1:
Dear Miskeen,
1. Have you double checked all your details that you entered them correctly? DLI number, DOB and full names only are needed to link.
2. Perhaps your application has not been forwarded to the AVO yet?
Keep your chin up and I wish you the best.

I entered the details correctly..u mean since the application has nt been forwarded to the AVO it will not be linked...I apply July 24th...thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Luciee88:

Hi Igbouwanile,
when do you intend to fly and which airline are you flying with? mine is in three weeks time.
Hello Luciee88, will fly say in a month's time, will hint u on the airline I'll be flying when I book.
Safe trip to us all!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SamReinvented: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
MichV is back as facelessbeing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
House please after miskeen and I have tried to link his app he submitted in July but no success. I just noticed one thing now. He submitted IMM1294E(application for study permit made outside of Canada), IMM5707E(family information) and IMM5257(temporary resident visa form). That's the issue on ground. He said the vfs guy cross checked before he paid. He was DELAYED on his first app reason being purpose of visit only( he didn't link the fist app, he was tracking with vfs tracking number) and he submitted all the 3 forms in first application too.

Is there any problem with it? And if so what's the solution?

Cc: Jnyuwa02 Maziude Austinepee

Miskeen:

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.