Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,494 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

4 Unforgettable Moments At The Oxymoron Of Kenny Blaq - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Unforgettable Moments At The Oxymoron Of Kenny Blaq (1085 Views)

Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos) / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) / Kenny Blaq, Comedian: "It Is Hard For A Star To Find True Love” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Unforgettable Moments At The Oxymoron Of Kenny Blaq by splendid22(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Music comedian, Kehinde Otolorin better known as Kenny Blaq is rarely perceived as a serious person, which is as a result of his rib-cracking jokes and amusing personality. But penultimate Sunday, the comedian proved his critics wrong when he successfully hosted his debut comedy show tagged The Oxymoron of Kenny Blaq.

The comedy show which held at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Victoria Island Lagos, was the first of its kind for the dark skinned comedian.It was heartwarming seeing comedians and dignitaries like Alibaba, Julius Agwu, former first lady of Lagos State Mrs. Abimbola Fashola, First lady of Rivers State, Her Excellency Eberechi Wike, Veteran actor Olu Jacobs, Businessman Ben Murray grace the occasion, especially when they walked the red carpet with their colourful outfits.

TheNewsGuru takes a look at the 4 memorable moments of the show that remains indelible in the minds of those who attended

Kenny Blaq’s class act performance

I have attended several comedy shows this year. Many of such shows reek of average jokes, same artiste line-up and nothing exceptional to look forward to.

For Kenny Blaq’s show, I nursed my own secret fears hoping that the talented youngster will not join the throng of comedians who do the same old jokes and package them in a comedy show. These shows can be likened to an attractive wall painting that is beautiful from afar but gets you frustrated on closer inspection.

Kenny Blaq didn’t disappoint. I am still stunned at the way he weaved jokes into popular Nigerian hit songs. He took it a step further, performed with a live band with backup vocalists and re-enacted his jokes on stage using some actors who played their roles well.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/4-unforgettable-moments-at-the-oxymoron-of-kenny-blaq/

Re: 4 Unforgettable Moments At The Oxymoron Of Kenny Blaq by Ilajeboy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who èé be
Re: 4 Unforgettable Moments At The Oxymoron Of Kenny Blaq by Mheeday: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Please I need the name of the comedian who cracked comedy on the various actions of yoruba women to their invitees on food and drinks at their event parties. i think it was on thesame oxymoron of kenny blaq he cracked the joke

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Singer Harmonize Spotted In The Studio With Korede Bello (photos) / Hahaha!!! Man Spotted Doing "One Corner Dance" Inside The Gutter - Watch Video / Why Did We Allow These Artistes ‘blow’ In The First Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.