Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team (626 Views)

WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / 175 Possible Questions And Answers From The Book "In Dependence" / 200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by DISkills: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Have Any WAEC problem You can drop it here . including admission problem . or courses to choice or uni or poly.

just drop them

or
get faster Answer When Questions Are Dropped Here . thank You . I'll do my best

http://www.diskills.com/2017/07/how-to-check-2017-may-waec-result-online.html
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Made All My Waec Papers But Physics E8
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by kriss27(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Please how can i upload my WAEC in JAMB website? I registered with an awaiting result and now the result is out.The Jamb registrar gave an ultimatum to upload it before August. And also can i use Data processing as one the Olevel requirements to study philosophy at UNILAG?
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by eddyroyal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
A friend of mine has a waec certificate already with good grades,but he's planning on rewriting, because there was a mistake in his year of birth.
According to him, he has an affidavit from the high court in respect to the result. But, he is being advised to rewrite waec again, because majority of employers this days don't value affidavit anymore because of the way it has been abuse by some persons. And please note, he is a final year student that is graduating by October this year. So my question is, if he write waec gce this year(2017), and he is also graduating this year(2017), this means that, the year of graduation in his BSC certificate will reflect 2017, likewise his WAEC certificate. So, won't it be a problem for him when his certificate is being screen for employment.
Note: He went to waec and he was told that nothing can be done to salvage the situation.
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Weezyclan(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
tell him to go to waec office they'll correct it for him but he'll pay
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Weezyclan(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
uploading it is not a problem, jamb is done with u. so on screening time your school will upload it'. check jamb brochure
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by DISkills: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
onuhabel1:
Made All My Waec Papers But Physics E8

sorry your chances are slim you can go for chemical courses which doesn't consider physics(some)
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Weezyclan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
U can't be given admission
into any science related
courses since ur o'level is not complete.u may be lucky 2 be
given educational course. you can study biological courses depending on d school. check jamb brochure

1 Like

Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by DISkills: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
kriss27:
Please how can i upload my WAEC in JAMB website? I registered with an awaiting result and now the result is out.The Jamb registrar gave an ultimatum to upload it before August. And also can i use Data processing as one the Olevel requirements to study philosophy at UNILAG?

no you can't use DATA PROCESSING AS A MAIN SUBJECT IT IS A TRADE
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by joshuabryan(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=DISkills post=58863595]Have Any WAEC problem You can drop it here . including admission problem . or courses to choice or uni or poly.

just drop them

or

I got a d7 in English as an art student wat do I do??
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by joshuabryan(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=eddyroyal post=58864744]A friend of mine has a waec certificate already with good grades,but he's planning on rewriting, because there was a mistake in his year of birth.
According to him, he has an affidavit from the high court in respect to the result. But, he is being advised to rewrite waec again, because majority of employers this days don't value affidavit anymore because of the way it has been abuse by some persons. And please note, he is a final year student that is graduating by October this year. So my question is, if he write waec gce this year(2017), and he is also graduating this year(2017), this means that, the year of graduation in his BSC certificate will reflect 2017, likewise his WAEC certificate. So, won't it be a problem for him when his certificate is being screen for employment.
Note: He went to waec and he was told that nothing can be done to salvage the situation.

How did he get admission without o'level
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
If Am Admitted To Futminna With My Neco Result, Can I Be In Schl And Register For Waec And Write Next Year? While In 100 Level
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by Anextin(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
DISkills:
Have Any WAEC problem You can drop it here . including admission problem . or courses to choice or uni or poly.

just drop them

or

http://www.diskills.com/2017/07/how-to-check-2017-may-waec-result-online.html
My brothers result keeps displaying "result not available for this candidate in the specified year". We are using the correct information and yet same thing. Can u help with this
Re: Share Your WAEC Problems Here And Get Instant Answers From DISkills Team by DISkills: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
up result is withheld

(1) (Reply)

Is Bringing Back The Post Utme Good Or Bad? / JAMB Issues Strong Warning To Candidates Over Cut-off Mark / Send Your Certificates To Wes(world Education Services) For #3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.