Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Help A Friend - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Friend (389 Views)

Plz Help A Friend / In Dilemma,save a Friend's Career / A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend by Dirkcoyt: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
please people, I have a boy in my street that is very passionate about furthering his education but he doesn't have the financial muscle. One quality of him is the fact that he's a very sound electrician .what he does is just few wiring for people in the street and all that but he wants a formal career that can certify him with the skills he pride in so that can give him an advantage.
because I told him that it's one thing to gain admission another thing is being able to sustain the subsequent fees which he may not be able to cater for hence facing high risk of dropping out.

I don't know if there are certification he can do to leverage on. I know some of you will say certification are expensive but note he's just paying once. and if there is another way at getting a good career, please feel comfy to share.

(1) (Reply)

Konnectbase.com Is Live!!! / Review: Data Analysis Software Available For Researchers / Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.