Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. (1881 Views)

Damn!!! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Makes Me Want To Dump The Note 10+ / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Weeks have gone by after the announcement of the infinix note 4 pro, a higher variant of the note 4. And infinix continues to tease us with awfully juicy photographs of the device. Although the note 4 has been in the market for a while now, it's counterpart has been held back by the company for unknown reasons (a marketing strategy I'd say). Personally, I won't go for the note 4 knowing there's a closely priced phone with more to offer. What are your thoughts?

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by akashi01(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2017
Mttscheew

Nigerians and hyping mediocrity

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by d33types: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2017
If you compare samsungs s pen and digitizer screen with this modern chinko pen and screen,you must be high

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Nonsense as usual

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Aremu01(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
I smell. Jealousy above
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by falcon01: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2017
why phone companys like to dey copy apple design
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Sleekydee(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2017
falcon01:
why phone companys like to dey copy apple design

on the contrary, i blive thats a samsung carbon copy nt iPhone
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Young03(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Non of these phones good reach hot note

1 Like

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Dollarship(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Very soon Infinix hot note 5 mtchwee lil diff with former ones
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by akeeen(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
op..how much is d phone
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Irenemmeso(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Whats the xpen use for
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
d33types:
If you compare samsungs s pen and digitizer screen with this modern chinko pen and screen,you must be high
Samsung had to start from note 1.
The problem with Nigerians is, una neva even make nokia torch but if na to sidon dey judge, na dia una get degree

1 Like

Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Irenemmeso:
Whats the xpen use for
It's a stylus, just like the one we have on the samsung note series
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
akeeen:
op..how much is d phone
I've seen posts stating 58k and some 66k. We just have to wait till it's available for purchase for us to know
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dollarship:
Very soon Infinix hot note 5 mtchwee lil diff with former ones
Note 4 pro has quite the difference. Personally, I'd av shunned the note 4 totally, but the 4 pro has a very notable feature to look forward to
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sleekydee:

on the contrary, i blive thats a samsung carbon copy nt iPhone
Lol. Bet Samsung copy apple first. Lol
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Aremu01:
I smell. Jealousy above
Lmao. As in ehn
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by akeeen(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChuxMyk:

I've seen posts stating 58k and some 66k. We just have to wait till it's available for purchase for us to know
okay .
thanks
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by Osaki07: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
akashi01:
Mttscheew

Nigerians and hyping mediocrity
Chill bro
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by omoadeleye(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChuxMyk:

The problem with Nigerians is, una neva even make nokia torch but if na to sidon dey judge, na dia una get degree

shattap bro, not everyone should be a singer at least there are some people who have to judge them according to their taste and others too, so infinix making trashes can't stop us the consumers from calling them lawma, cause we have tasted other phone manufacturers and we really no the difference, so you too should stop supporting trash
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
omoadeleye:

shattap bro, not everyone should be a singer at least there are some people who have to judge them according to their taste and others too, so infinix making trashes can't stop us the consumers from calling them lawma, cause we have tasted other phone manufacturers and we really no the difference, so you too should stop supporting trash
You can move your dirty fingers to type rubbish, but I'm 100% certain you're a middle-range priced phone user. If not a budget phone. Yet you can open your dirty mouth to talk about high end phones. If really you had as much as a 512mb sized brain in ur head, you'll notice that the price tag of a Samsung device as compared to it's MTK based counterpart states the obvious difference. If you want to judge a phone's quality and keep ignoring the price, I'll gladly urge you on in the path of stupidity.
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Osaki07:
Chill bro
Allow him to boil na. Lol
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by d33types: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChuxMyk:

Nigerians, the problem is you people compare too much.infinix note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy note ?even if na Samsung note 3, them nor be mate.so stop the comparison?
And you even though infinix is made by .Nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
d33types:

Nigerians, the problem is you people compare too much.infinix note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy note ?even if na Samsung note 3, them nor be mate.so stop the comparison?
And you even though infinix is made by .Nigerians grin grin grin
As in d matter taya me o. Pesin dey talk of infinix o. pesin carry samsung talk show
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by beautydutch(f): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChuxMyk:

pls help me to tell them
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by ChuxMyk(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2017
beautydutch:
pls help me to tell them
Lol. With pleasure
Re: Infinix Continue To Tease Us With Pictures Of The Note 4 Pro. by henry007(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Infinix Note 4 Video Unboxing is out too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s&lc=z124ujgiuk3bgx03g23lhvzgml2ti5fvs

Comparison Video between the Infinix Note 4 with the S2 Pro here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=4s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Infinix Note 4 vs iPhone 6plus Comparison: Fingerprint Battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8QsI90txg

(1) (Reply)

The Dinosaur On Chrome Is Actually A Game / Samsung S9 Plus Vs Iphone X / 32-bit Vs 64-bit Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.