Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) (451 Views)

My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) by Ebisco04: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2017
A 41-year-old man identified as Sikiru Odejide, has been arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for allegedly defiling his 13-year-old daughter.
The police said the suspect’s arrest followed a complaint from the mother of the victim who had been separated from the suspect.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the suspect’s ex-wife reported the matter at the Sango-Ota Police Division, alleging that her daughter came to her house in the Ijeshatedo area of Lagos State to inform her that the suspect has been defiling her since December 2016.
Oyeyemi said the father ordered the victim not to tell anybody, and allegedly threatened her with death.
Oyeyemi said, “On the strength of the report, the Divisional Police Officer, Sango-Ota Police Station, Akinsola Ogunwale, effected the arrest of the father in the Onihale area of the Ifo Local Government Area.”
Oyeyemi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, said the suspect owned up to the: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/scandal-father-defiles-his-13-year-old.html

Re: Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) by serverconnect(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2017
This is serious. You will be killed one day. But the headline and write up, though.
Re: Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) by nextprince: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Very unfortunate, the man should be made to pay for his sins.

Pls this is not a tribal issue, just an unfortunate incidence.
Re: Why I Killed My 13 Years Old Daughter Because Of #2,000 (father Confesses) by bewla(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2017
we never finish one another wahala

(1) (Reply)

Customs Impounds Three Containers Of 600 Live Snakes, Hairy Frogs In Calabar / Police Officers And LAWMA Officials Fighting Publicly In Lagos (photos, Video) / Man Set Ablaze Over N45k Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.