Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) (1547 Views)

I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady / Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Ebisco05: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2017
A woman from Osogbo, Osun State identified as Mrs. Omotayo Salawudeen has confessed how she hacked her husband to death few minute she had s'ex with her in the presence of a hired assassin she had contracted to help kill the man.

The accused was paraded alongside one Dolapo Oladapo who she reportedly hired to carry out the dastardly act by the police in Osogbo on Monday for alleged murder, made the confession while being interviewed by journalists.

According to Omotayo, her husband was a loving husband, adding that she had sex with him before Dolapo Oladapo, whom she hired to kill him, stabbed him to death.

She said, “I hired Dolapo Oladapo to kill my husband. We were married for about 17 years; we were blessed with three children. They are aged: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/how-i-assisted-hired-killer-to-murder.html

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Spicy06: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2017
See her face
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by nextprince: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2017
With this your rotten bleached face how much did you pay your accomplice to kill your innocent husband because of N500?

Abi na your abuna which will even be worse than this disgusting face your give am?

To all the women wrappers wey dey always attack fellow guys for beating up some monsters because dem carry pvssies, make una come see wetin the "weaker sex" do the "stronger sex".
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Just #500 you kill ur husband, so now have you started eating the #500

afon........ My people and killings are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by sleemoon(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

Call afonja there make thunder fire ur yansh!
Omotayo salaudeen na[mix breed] ...
Dolapo oladapo na [conc.....a]
Over and out
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by bewla(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2017
una try
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

This is why women are very deadly,how can she kill her husband for 500naira ahahahaha jesus she's lying,something is behind that,maybe she's angry with her husband over some certain issue...

This why I say as a man try to please a woman no matter what,coz they easily forget and are very deadly...
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
This is why women are very deadly,how can she kill her husband for 500naira ahahahaha jesus she's lying,something is behind that,maybe she's angry with her husband over some certain issue...

This why I say as a man try to please a woman no matter what,coz they easily forget and are very deadly...

you can never finish pleasing a woman, you will just die..

After God fear woman before you fear devil.
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

you can never finish pleasing a woman, you will just die..

After God fear woman before you fear devil.
come nor dey make me fear ooo,u dey threaten me??grin

All thesame sha it true,that why if a lady comeup with any issue with me,I already know she want nothing other than me to apologize/beg her,

It more better to me ooo than she having something in mind against me.

No ooo women very terrible being I wonder why God gave them such power's and memory they can never forget what you did to them.it so hillarious and scary..grin
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Jabioro: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2017
The OP can lie... you're serial liar the grandson of Lai M....
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2017

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
come nor dey make me fear ooo,u dey threaten me??grin

All thesame sha it true,that why if a lady comeup with any issue with me,I already know she want nothing other than me to apologize/beg her,

It more better to me ooo than she having something in mind against me.

No ooo women very terrible being I wonder why God gave them such power's and memory they can never forget what you did to them.it so hillarious and scary..grin

make you fear, for what, ain't you a man.

Women are specially made, amazing set of human being, given the best knowledge to remember every single thing that happens around us...

If you offend a woman make sure you apologise if not OYO for you..
If she offend you and apologise you better accept it if not OYO for you again..

You can never please a woman fully, you will die heart attack death..
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2017
is that not the same story about the woman that was asking her husband for ₦500 everytime before they could have sex?
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

make you fear, for what, ain't you a man.

Women are specially made, amezing set of human being, given the best knowledge to remember every single thing that happens around us...

If you offend a woman make sure you apologise if not OYO for you..
If she offend you and apologise you better accept it if not OYO for you again..

You can never please a woman fully, you will die heart attack death..
don't be using ''you''at me use words that generalize so people could quote or comment on you...grin well you have spoken well,come and be goinggrin
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
don't be using ''you''at me use words that generalize so people could quote or comment on you...grin well you have spoken well,come and be goinggrin

lolzz

generalize so dey can come for my head in sambise forest bah..

Those who will understand will understand the *you* word..
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

lolzz
generalize so dey can come for my head in sambise forest bah..

Those who will understand will understand the *you* word..
ok na
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
ok na

how oga madam dey, any positive show yet??
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

how oga madam dey, any positive show yet??
grin madam madam madam fine fine finegrin
We hoping hoping hoping and hopinggrin
All the same things moving in postivegrin
And also in the little way's bumbs(negativegrin
gringringrin;;DDgrin;;;dDgringrin
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
grin madam madam madam fine fine finegrin We hoping hoping hoping and hopinggrin All the same things moving in postivegrin And also in the little way's bumbs(negativegrin gringringrin;;DDgrin;;;dDgringrin

shior, dat one carry mind like Shekau oh grin
Weytin they walk her nah
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

shior, dat one carry mind like Shekau oh grin

Weytin they walk her nah
hahahahah come grin aw cut ur mouth ooogrin
You can't force it,the best thing is patience,I believ it pay's more than endurance,so like ve been waitin, man will continue...

How oga na;

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
You can't force it,the best thing is patience,I believ it pay's more than endurance,so like ve been waitin, man will continue...

How oga na;

they wait until you discover your mungo park... Patience jonathan pay pass cos she be looter.

Oga dey here with me for sambisa jor..
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

they wait until you discover your mungo park... Patience jonathan pay pass cos she be looter.

Oga dey here with me for sambisa jor..
hahahahahahahhaa abi,thank God say patience dey the name,,

Come why u dey put fear for my body nau,
What mungo park?what it meaning?
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by agadez007(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
shockedshockedshockedshocked

No wonder they prefer to Marry Igbo Ladies even with all the Bride price and Item lists

Accomodaters are really Accomodating truly
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahhaa abi,thank God say patience dey the name,,

Come why u dey put fear for my body nau,
What mungo park?what it meaning?

fear You no be man again? Why small pikin like me go make you fear

Ask oga donjazz for the meaning of mungo park..
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:

How oga na;

If girl no kill y guy. Nothing go fit kill u again. See e face

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

fear You no be man again? Why small pikin like me go make you fear

Ask oga donjazz for the meaning of mungo park..
hahahahahahaagrin na wa ooo se gobegrin not everything I will know..
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

sharapgrin you too dey talk negatively,u spoil ooo I nor liegrin
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
sharapgrin you too dey talk negatively,u spoil ooo I nor liegrin

Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

but all thesame sha,u have said the truth what kills man is no other thing than woman,even the greatest men of all time starting from the bible till date all died of women nemesis..grin if it kills me you shouldn't be exemptedgrin
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
but all thesame sha,u have said the truth what kills man is no other thing than woman,even the greatest men of all time starting from the bible till date all died of women nemesis..grin if it kills me you shouldn't be exemptedgrin

My own kill me miss. What doesn't kill a man makes him stronger cool
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by optional1(f): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahaagrin na wa ooo se gobegrin not everything I will know..

lolzzzz
Re: I Killed My Husband Because, Her Refused To Give Me #500 (woman Confessed) by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58873286][/quote]visit canan land my dear,nor dey bang again,I wish God made our dick to have expire date on the number of sex we ve,urs would have long be gone,grin get a better life bro,this your talk I nor understand am;Dimagin ur type preaching to me hahahahahahaha this hillarious (wand coal called it)Iskabagrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-year-old Boy Caught Having Sex With Goat / Young Man All Smiles As He, Three Others Bag Jail Terms For Internet Fraud [phot / Police Kill Upcoming Musician For Having Tattoos In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.