Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 (1053 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Infant Twins Embracing While Sleeping Go Viral / Video Of Wizkid & Davido Hug Each Other As They Turn Up For Christmas / They’re Called “skeleton Flowers” Because They Turn Transparent When It Rains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by donzubby: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian twitter user @sofiewoozie posted photos of her adorable quadruplets...three girls and a boy, who turned seven years Wednesday. Happy birthday to them.
more images @ http://ourcoolgist..com.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by emeijeh(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Nice pix!

See as those 2 girls above beautiful!! !!!
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2017
chai i can't wait to have my own.

Beautiful sweet loving kids..
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by smartty68(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

Together we can only if you say yes cheesy
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
Together we can only if you say yes cheesy

no allow vizkiz hear you oh
already 6months in with his twins...

I don go.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

u wanna have four jesusshocked
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by smartty68(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

no allow vizkiz hear you oh

already 6months in with his twins...

I don go.
Kai! I yam late embarassed
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
u wanna have four jesusshocked

i only ask for two not four. biko no kill me before my time biko.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
Kai! I yam late embarassed

very late sorry boss
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

i only ask for two not four. biko no kill me before my time biko.
hahahaha Nna eh I fear oooogrin
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaha Nna eh I fear oooogrin

lolz i fear pass you oh.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by yanabasee(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

Lets make it happen...
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

lolz i fear pass you oh.
hahahahahahagrin optional
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2017
yanabasee:

Lets make it happen...

vizkiz's twins is already 6months in oh...
Too late sorry.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahagrin optional

cheesy
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by yanabasee(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

vizkiz's twins is already 6months in oh...
Too late sorry.
Huh...!!!
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
yanabasee:

Huh...!!!

wink
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

cheesy
I greet you ooogrin This your hair na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
I greet you ooogrin This your hair na wa oooo

e wahala too much abeg, make e dey rest, i don tired..
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

e wahala too much abeg, make e dey rest, i don tired..
hahahhahhahahagrin na wa ooo, gud for u nah,but wait ooo how u take grown this hair reach like this,mehn opt you get small owo ooo,grin see hairshocked

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
hahahhahhahahagrin na wa ooo, gud for u nah,but wait ooo how u take grown this hair reach like this,mehn opt you get small owo ooo,grin see hairshocked

e just complete e 5years birthday early this month..

Something wey don cut finish. D thing just weak me jor.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

e just complete e 5years birthday early this month..

Something wey don cut finish. D thing just weak me jor.
jesus christshocked 5year's mehn you got time and strenght,my babe go dey fix hair ooo,who get time for this...

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
jesus christshocked 5year's mehn you got time and strenght,my babe go dey fix hair ooo,who get time for this...

na that fixing get wahala pass self.. But sometimes we dey fix and braid am to change small..

Make people no dey talk say we no get money to do am..
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Evablizin(f): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2017
Sweet kids
grin grin the third gal though,her face is nice for meme
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

na that fixing get wahala pass self.. But sometimes we dey fix and braid am to change small..

Make people no dey talk say we no get money to do am..
eh eh,women hair is more of a self employed job,I can imagin how most of my female friends do go about this hair issue chai,and it smells a lot,eh eh what the cause to the hair smelling,I sat close to one girl yesterday on my way to work mehn option u need to see the smell,I was forced to tell her about it...chai
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh,women hair is more of a self employed job,I can imagin how most of my female friends do go about this hair issue chai,and it smells a lot,eh eh what the cause to the hair smelling,I sat close to one girl yesterday on my way to work mehn option u need to see the smell,I was forced to tell her about it...chai

lolz

how will i know why their hair smells, when i don't fix alwayz cos of heat..

I guess is cos of heat and overdue (i.e it has over stayed in their head without them washing their hair.)

make i run around biko..
Time no dey for my side.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

lolz

how will i know why their hair smells, when i don't fix alwayz cos of heat..

I guess is cos of heat and overdue (i.e it has over stayed in their head without them washing their hair.)

make i run around biko..
Time no dey for my side.
eh eh really,grin have learn something from you today,ok na anyhow we go still talk later
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by optional1(f): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh really,grin have learn something from you today,ok na anyhow we go still talk later

oyo

later
blessed day ahead.
Re: Fantastic Four: Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

oyo

later blessed day ahead.
hahahaha carry ur ''oyo'' dey go eeegrin ok na take care

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Program In China / October 1 Igbo Quit Notice Stays, Arewa Group Insists / It Is Free Recharge With This Topup Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.