Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses (784 Views)

HOT: How To Easily Save Whatsapp Statuses of your friends (2018) / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / How To Copy Whatsapp Statuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Without doubt, whatsapp is one of the most popular messaging apps in Nigeria today.
With new updates comes new features and one of such features recently introduced by whatsapp is the whatsapp status.
Whatsapp status let's users upload photos and videos for their contacts to see.
This status lasts only for 24 hours after which it will automatically be deleted.

The steps are listed below:

- Turn on Internet and Open your Whatsapp Account

- Go to Status option

- Watch the status you want to download/Save

- Then open your File Manager

- Go to Settings (or find the icon that looks like an eye) and then Show hidden files.

- Then navigate to Folder: Whatsapp–>Media

- There you can see a folder named .statuses. That's where you have all your viewed statuses.

- Simply rename the .statuses file.

- You have downloaded your friend’s whatsapp status Video/Picture
- You can now view it in your gallery

http://www.techsoft.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-download-or-save-whatsapp.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by quinnboy: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2017
It worked!
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by iceberg02(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Akpoesiri(f): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
So true
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by eflintsone(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2017
very eppful
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
quinnboy:
It worked!

It's good to hear that bro.

Visit ⭐TECHSOFT⭐ for more like this.
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
iceberg02:
Thanks for the info

You're welcome
Visit Techsoft (@ my signature) for more like this
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Ennyholar: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thanks
Worked fine on my CAMON CX
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ennyholar:
Thanks
Worked fine on my CAMON CX

Uwc
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by seunlayi(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Gb whatsapp has the download option but for the normal, this method will work
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by aezenkwu(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is not on my phone oh
Re: How To Download Or Save Whatsapp Statuses by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
aezenkwu:
It is not on my phone oh

Did you do everything correctly?

(1) (Reply)

How Important Are Dual Cameras To You? / Phones With The Best Battery Life / USA refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.