Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) (24379 Views)

Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by infogenius(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Naija and mumus.
I can never fall for a trap like this.

Instead call a bank security personnel to help.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
midehi2:
saw this video few days ago, its real bad, so much pity

The picture in your profile is offensive.

That's clearly a mentally ill person.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ModusOperandi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Only a móron can be scammed like this. The story doesn't even add up, so they just happen to have an atm card that looks exactly like yours.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by smsventures: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
First Bank again?

Oooo which kain wahala be dis naa

#Gladiator

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by toprealman: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Only mumu go fall for such stewpidity.
When you age, the "mumu" in you will appear.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
ExInferis:

The picture in your profile is offensive.

That's clearly a mentally ill person.
Oh really! don't you think is the down below that gave him the look cheesy
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Sirambassador(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
They gave you an ATM card...and you didn't look at it grin
Your village people at work cool
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by agarawu23(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cheap and dumb scamming method.

Will the thieves carry all ATM bank along? So will he exchange ur diamond with first bank?
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Icedprince1d(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Evablizin:

Too bad,mama sorry the fraudster will never go unpunished,he must suffer in pains for not considering your old age.AMEN
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ѕoмe call мe ѕтυpιd or a тιмe waѕтer вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ ι нave ever gιven мy card тo a ѕтranger, no мaттer нow long тнe qυeυe can вe , ι don'т мιnd waιтιng, ι eιтнer play gaмe wιтн мy pнone (naιja wнoт , dead тrιgger) or ι lιѕтen тo radιo or мυѕιc тo paѕѕ тιмe , мoѕт тιмeѕ ι even log ιn тo naιraland.

ι aм jυѕт тoo ѕecυrιтy conѕcιoυѕ wнen ιт coмeѕ тo мy мoney. ι ѕтιll dey waιт мy colleagυe тнe day deм go ѕcaм aм ѕнa. ι don тoo warn aм , e no day нear
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
toprealman:
When you age, the "mumu" in you will appear.
kip qwayert there lil one.Do they use Arabic/French print ur name on the ATM card?Banks kip warning people both in English,Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa lang not to give ur Atm to strangers.Only yesterday, a young man in his late 20 kip customers waiting while he kip pressing 90000 instead of 9000 until people shouted at him.i dnt pity stewpidity
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by anyicash(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
But the thing happened in a banMk not baNk...
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by donblade85555(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Amberon11: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Someone wanted to do this to me.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by merits(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
According to reports, a woman was duped of her ATM card in the Bamk.

According to a facebook user that shared the story

"I wish to use this medium to sensitized public especially aged that ATM fraudsters are looking around ATM machine with d sole aim of stealing ur cash. This is their modus operand: kindly they approach to help u make ur transaction, they ask 4 ur ATM secret pin & card. They help u insert ur card but with wrong pin. Off course d machine wl reject ur card. Now they gv u fake ATM card which look like ur own. They quickly disappear d venue wt ur original card wt them. D next msg u receive on ur phone is bank alert; deduction from ur account. Don't divulge ur secret 4 digits ATM pin to anyone. Let us be at alert & pray u won't be a victim of this bad Nigerians."

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chHY9si1HW4

Here's another video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqR4byZj_gQ

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/woman-cries-duped-atm-card-bank-pics-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
someone must help somebody,or else you have a criminal intention,I do help people a lot at ATM.what will I benefit by stealing from my follow human hard earning money?no no no no no am far away from that.I can't just do that.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hey God!
When I tot I've seen it all.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by brightalo17: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Banks and every other organizations will warn at no time should you give your password or secret pin to no one even the workers , Yet people will not heed to such simple advise. I don't feel pity to anyone that fall such victim.

No one can trick me in releasing such vital information unless under gun point.

Many will still fall victim of this even after reading this post. Seems like some people are born to be dumb.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ExInferis(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
midehi2:

Oh really! don't you think is the down below that gave him the look cheesy

Oh pls!

Disabuse your mind of this...this corruption.

Cos i know that's not how i look.

This is how i look like...

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by castrokins(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
OP,

There's A Big Difference Between Been & Being.

Thank You And God Bless.
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by charles009(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Queenext:
Too bad, scammers causing pain since 1800.

May evil befall that scammer.

He will use the money to buy coffin for his children born,and unborn

I swear you will buy coffin for your own children. Which kind mumu talk be that one. His children follow thief person money. Idiot!
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by victorioushands: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

The Facebook founder might be your age mate but you are still trying to learn just how to be polite and how to reason properly. How dare you therefore insult a grandmother or even a great grandmother because you have data?

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
HeOrShe:
Eyaa... I feel for her...

I can imagine how she will feel seeing her debit alert coming into her phone.

Please don't give anybody ur ATM.

In fact don't collect ATM if u cannot use it..
But banks like first bank are forcing people to use debit card.They said any withdrawal below N100,000 can't be done in the counter although not all branches
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by cgniyi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
smsventures:
First Bank again?

Oooo which kain wahala be dis naa

Guy, I was about to post the exact same thing.
I just witnessed a similar scam at another First Bank branch in my area
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by Kylekent59: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
I would have shared a video on how they do this,but no need for that.

Just bear one thing in mind; DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK.

If you are a jjc, the security guys can help you out,also when at the atm, don't allow any one come closer or even touch your card.

Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
victorioushands:

The Facebook founder might be your age mate but you are still trying to learn just how to be polite and how to reason properly. How dare you therefore insult a grandmother or even a great grandmother because you have data?
Bank speak ur Lang very well/sound.We kip telling people like u not to do dis/Dat but who Sai? If nothing work,call the attention of the bank security to assist u.The same way a young guy want to withdraw 9000 but type 90000 and kip customers waiting.Why filled for ATM card when u don't know how to use it?So of them will come back and tell u Dat they can't remember their ATM pin num. some write it down in their phone.I'll rather give withdrawal booklet to category like that not ATM card
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by guru90: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

I disagree with you because no one is above mistake at all.

Nigeria Jaz is so strong.... I have that in your mind.

stop claiming James bond!!!
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by LilSmith55(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
And the Fraudster go dey one corner dey enjoy another person HardWork,

One Work for Him

"Karma"
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by LilSmith55(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
And the Fraudster go dey one corner dey enjoy another person HardWork,

One Work for Him

"Karma"...
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by loomer: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Reason why people are wicked still dey baffle me.

If them catch the idiots now, and jungle justice fall on dem, people go say it's too much
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
guru90:

I disagree with you because no one is above mistake at all.

Nigeria Jaz is so strong.... I have that in your mind.

stop claiming James bond!!!
do they warned u not to give strangers ur ATM card/pin?B4 they handover the ATM card,they warned u both in English,Yoruba, igbo,hausa.So no excuse
Re: Woman Cries After Been Duped Of Her ATM Card In Bank (pics, Video) by midehi2(f): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Oh pls!

Disabuse your mind of this...this corruption.

Cos i know that's not how i look.

This is how i look like...

Boko Haram Attack Gujba Town, Burn Hospital, School, Others / Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Police Sergeant Arrested For Motorcycle Theft In Abia