Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Infinix Smart Real Screen Size And Resolution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart Real Screen Size And Resolution (1055 Views)

Update: Iphone 12 Rumors: Release Date, Screen Size And 5G Predictions / MTN 3G Smart Feature Phone (smart M561M3) Common Issues And Resolution / Which Phone Screen Size Do You Like And Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart Real Screen Size And Resolution by otunla2020(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2017
I greet everyone here with adequate meticularity. I've come to seek for the best answer concerning the screen size and resolution of an infinix product called Infinix Smart which just found its way into the market. As a result of it, many specifications of the said product have been stated by different bloggers which make it difficult to know the real one. According to one of those bloggers, he says the screen size is 5 inches with a resolution of 1080 &1920 (FHD), while some say the resolution is 720 &1080 (HD). My question is exclusively to those who are currently using it and others that know better about the phone. Now, the question is: What is the resolution of the "infinix smart"?

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Galaxy Note 8 Is Better Than Iphone X / Fix “app Not Installed” Error On Android Phones / How Your Charger Could Be Killing Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.