Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In (1471 Views)

Half Unclad Man Jumped Out From The Window After Husband Burst In / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In by Henrychiz(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2017
WHEN WE SAY WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

Because of hardship,poverty,hunger and the love of money� which is the root of all evil...many people go the extreme to get this Money...Drug Trafficking is one major way youngsters be embracing the root of all Evil
Viewer discretion advised

Read more@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/see-photos-nigeria-guy-who-swallowed.html

Re: See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In by PMWSpirit(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg come put graphic
Re: See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
please am 22 years, in my passport my coach say i should put 16 years and the agent that want to help me out,say i should put 19 years,because the agent wants to send me to portugal through conference invitation letter, the agent told me if i put any age below 18 years,it will be hard for me to convince the consular at the age of 16 that am going for conference, that the embassy will think am too young for that. Secondly why my coach say i should put 16 yrs because incase the conference did not work out the way we plan,atleast we can still fine another opportunity,that before club in europe sign a player,the player must be directed to the club academy,before goin to club,and that age wont be on my side. I have a month left, cos am about doing my international passport before next week run out,pls help me out those who have idea about visa stuff and football stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my english. Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont wanna make a wrong decision

1 Like

Re: See Photos: Nigeria Guy Who Swallowed Some Cocaine Pellets And Some Got Burst In by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
drug trafficking does not pay. its end is always fatal. hw i wish those people from the region concerned can learn

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Protest In Broad Daylight In Ogun, Over A Member Killed By Rival Cult / Cult Clash In Awka / Yahoo Boy In Serious Trouble As Money Ritual Goes Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.