Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing (1172 Views)

Lady Video Her Husband As She Wash and Sun Dry Her Pants & Bras. Video / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing by nairavibez: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2017
A Ghannian girl who calls herself Rashida Black Beauty is causing stir on Facebook after posting video of herself dancing complete n e@ked in her bathroom..

READ MORE http://nairavibez.com/17-year-old-ghanaian-girl-shutdown-facebook-video-dancing-complete-n-eked-bathroom-watch-deleted/

Re: 17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
please am 22 years, in my passport my coach say i should put 16 years and the agent that want to help me out,say i should put 19 years,because the agent wants to send me to portugal through conference invitation letter, the agent told me if i put any age below 18 years,it will be hard for me to convince the consular at the age of 16 that am going for conference, that the embassy will think am too young for that. Secondly why my coach say i should put 16 yrs because incase the conference did not work out the way we plan,atleast we can still fine another opportunity,that before club in europe sign a player,the player must be directed to the club academy,before goin to club,and that age wont be on my side. I have a month left, cos am about doing my international passport before next week run out,pls help me out those who have idea about visa stuff and football stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my english. Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont wanna make a wrong decision
Re: 17 Year Old Ghanaian Girl Shutdown Facebook With Video Her Dancing by YungJo207(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
please am 22 years, in my passport my
coach say i should put 16 years and the
agent that want to help me out,say i
should put 19 years,because the agent
wants to send me to portugal through
conference invitation letter, the agent told
me if i put any age below 18 years,it will
be hard for me to convince the consular at
the age of 16 that am going for
conference, that the embassy will think am
too young for that.
Secondly why my coach say i should put
16 yrs because incase the conference did
not work out the way we plan,atleast we
can still fine another opportunity,that
before club in europe sign a player,the
player must be directed to the club
academy,before goin to club,and that age
wont be on my side.
I have a month left, cos am about doing
my international passport before next
week run out,pls help me out those who
have idea about visa stuff and football
stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my
english.
Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont
wanna make a wrong decision

Post it in the travel section.

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola With Random Noah In Adorable Selfie / Maheeda Shares Nude Pictures, Says Her V@gin@ Is Becoming Pinker / Banky-w Mistakenly Shares Wife, Adesua’s Naked Photo Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.