Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun (655 Views)

Adron Homes. For Land In Ibeju-lekki, Shimawa, Atan-ota, Ikorodu, (080944441216) / Rehoboth Park And Gardens,bridge Estate, Ibeju-lekki....adron Homes / ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES, Rosewood Park & Gardens, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun by uboma(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3948294/adron-homes-ileya-promo#58868992

Why was this thread deleted?

An aggrieved forum member had started to narrate how Adron Homes allegedly acquired his plots of land without compensating him.

This thread should please be restored so the aggrieved forum member can air his own side of the story and also allow room for Adron Homes to clarify matters accordingly.

The aggrieved forum member by handler tkos reported that he had tried to meet with the management of Adron Homes for compensation but to no success.

If the claims raised by tkos is genuine, this may be the only avennue for him to receive justice.

Kindly read through the thread and let's give tkos and the management of Adron Homes the opportunity to clarify matters.

Cc: EgunMogaji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
uboma:
https://www.nairaland.com/3948294/adron-homes-ileya-promo#58868992

Why was this thread deleted?

An aggrieved forum member had started to narrate how Adron Homes allegedly acquired his plots of land without compensating him.

This thread should please be restored so the aggrieved forum member can air his own side of the story and also allow room for Adron Homes to clarify matters accordingly.

The aggrieved forum member by handler tkos reported that he had tried to meet with the management of Adron Homes for compensation but to no success.

If the claims raised by tkos is genuine, this may be the only avennue for him to receive justice.

Kindly read through the thread and let's give tkos and the management of Adron Homes the opportunity to clarify matters.

Cc: EgunMogaji

Thread deletion is the Nairaland way and why I would never ever buy or hire anyone off of here, except for a few that I already established an offline relationship with. The name that he mentioned is known to me and many others. It is my opinion that he was about to save a lot of Nairalanders grief from loss of money.
Re: Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun by uboma(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thread deletion is the Nairaland way and why I would never ever buy or hire anyone off of here, except for a few that I already established an offline relationship with. The name that he mentioned is known to me and many others. It is my opinion that he was about to save a lot of Nairalanders grief from loss of money.

Exactly.

the moderators should please restore the thread.

cc: Seun
Re: Kindly Restore The Thread On Adron Homes @ Super Moderators And Seun by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

i was looking to buy a redmi note and decided to test the nairaland route

below is my convo with one of the riff raff sellers on the threads

you can only imagine what a Arrow like that would do to a person who actually bought a device.

(1) (Reply)

Owerri,imo State(vip Gardens) / KHL Garden Estate, Behind Shoprite, Monastery Road, Sangotedo, Lekki. / 18 Reasons To Buy Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.