Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! (2842 Views)

Received 1000 Wintoken Worth 25$ / Earn 25$ Daily With Just A Simple Task (MME) / Earn Free 25$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
People, I just made my first 25$ a year after toiling day and night on the web. Truly, money can be made online but you have to work hard and earn it.

I made this break via an Affiliate program called wealthy affiliate. http://dollarsunion.siterubix.com/privacy-policy/wealthy-affiliate

Wealthy affiliate will give you two free website in any Niche you choose as a starter. Not only that, you will also be trained adequately to choose your keywords for SEO optimisation.

Great work!
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by chigozie69: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
I nid help on how to b accepted as one of their members. U can contact me on chigozie69p@gmail.com
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by afroxyz: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
How do I start affiliate marketing? Do I need a blog?
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by wealthyplace(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
You need a change of IP before you can register and be accepted in WA, open a new email address too for the purpose.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Midegee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sakaslim:
People, I just made my first 25$ a year after toiling day and night on the web. Truly, money can be made online but you have to work hard and earn it.

I made this break via an Affiliate program called wealthy affiliate. http://dollarsunion.siterubix.com/privacy-policy/wealthy-affiliate

Wealthy affiliate will give you two free website in any Niche you choose as a starter. Not only that, you will also be trained adequately to choose your keywords for SEO optimisation.

Great work!

M interested, tell me more
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by brightpre(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
wealthyplace:
You need a change of IP before you can register and be accepted in WA, open a new email address too for the purpose.
u do not need a change of IP before u can register in WA, I have a WA account available for sale.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2017
wealthyplace:

You dont need a change of IP
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by superman1073: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
wealthyplace:

You dont need a change of IP

how do I go about it? 1073superman@gmail.com
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Follow the link i posted in the beginning...it will tell you all you need to know.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by freshpzy1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
pls I also need info abiye250@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
freshpzy1:
pls I also need info abiye250@gmail.com
thanks
Bros this is simple enough..you don't need to drop your mail. Click on the link posted above, read all you can about the program. If you like what you see you join, if you dont you move on..shikena
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by gafmod: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Very much interested o,please carry on
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
I need more people to comment to know i am not just talking to myself...
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by folak48: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Continue sir
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Amaka82(f): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Sakaslim post=60934941]Good Morning peeps, I want to tell you and inspire you today that you don't need to have a paid Job (9-5) before you can make it in life. Some of us are entrepreneurs and employer of Labour only that we don't know it yet or perhaps we don't have the opportunity or platforms.

Today i am going to show you another way to make money online and i am going to be teaching a handful of students on how to import from china.
As you know this is basically a trading business and i want to assure you that i will be with you till you make money by fire by force. I will give you all my resource, even give you 7 best selling products at the moment.

Lets us first head on to 1688.com, it is a Chinese website and you need google chrome to be able to read what is in there because google chrome translates automatically. Now you will see that things here are way cheaper than alibaba and aliexpress, even these two sites buy there goods from 1688.com for a small fee and re sell on their platform. Let us do a small research. Head to Jumia or konga and Search for Fit Bit fitness wrist band, on the average, it is sold for about 50k. Now search for the same fit bit wrist band on 1688 and you will see that it is sold for about 30 - 100 yuan.

Convert yuan to dollar buy simply typing 30 Yuan vs dollar on google. 30 Yuan is around 4.5$ 1,800 Naira. Do you even get the picture am painting here. Imagine buying something for as low as 2,000 and selling it for 50,000. That's totally insane.

For the record, you can buy whatever you need on this site. I will give you all the resource and necessary assistance in the process. I will even teach you how to use facebook ads that convert like crazy to market your products. Gone are the days when you just sit in a shop and expect people to patronize you.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
For you to be part of this team, you must have the following.

1. A laptop with connection
2. At least 50$ to buy goods
3. You must have a facebook account.
4. You must have a payoneer Card or Naira mastercard to run ads on Facebook(funded with at least 25$)

Training will be by webinar and we will also decide a time to have a one on one. I am going to teach you all you need to know about facebook ad,(you don't need to buy any thing from anybody) . From the 7 products i will show you, you will choose only one because if not it will be everywhere and you are creating too much competition which is bad for business. These are the things i sell too.

Aside these basic things, you do not need anything. Do not buy anything or any product from anybody as we are going to start a journey of a lifetime. I will share with you my facebook page that i use in promoting where you can copy all my pictures and videos of the product plus the sales letter.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Amaka82 post=60946539][/quote]

People should be wary of this..The contact is not from me..Call or contact at your own peril
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=Amaka82 post=60946539][/quote]

Whoever has put that number there should please remove it. I have not asked anybody to contact me. Do so at your own risk
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=60946539][/quote]
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by yasolan(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sakaslim:
For you to be part of this team, you must have the following.

1. A laptop with connection
2. At least 50$ to buy goods
3. You must have a facebook account.
4. You must have a payoneer Card or Naira mastercard to run ads on Facebook(funded with at least 25$)

Training will be by webinar and we will also decide a time to have a one on one. I am going to teach you all you need to know about facebook ad,(you don't need to buy any thing from anybody) . From the 7 products i will show you, you will choose only one because if not it will be everywhere and you are creating too much competition which is bad for business. These are the things i sell too.

Aside these basic things, you do not need anything. Do not buy anything or any product from anybody as we are going to start a journey of a lifetime. I will share with you my facebook page that i use in promoting where you can copy all my pictures and videos of the product plus the sales letter.

How does one participate
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Before the end of today. I am going to share a video with you guys, so tht you will understand better. Everything i am talking about is in the video.

Stay Put
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by gafmod: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
We're with you boss.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sorry for the delay guys. The free video is ready. You can download it here

https://mega.nz/#!xjxlSTCa!wQ2drgedc2qUp5WX1y4Wv-qvFn7l7q7t9PMS-qs4dK4

watch it and i will answer your questions here. You can also send me a mail or reach me on koyayemi@gmail.com
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by oxiide22(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Another scam, rubbish!
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Sakaslim(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
oxiide22:
Another scam, rubbish!
LOl..at least watch the video. I bet you are one of those guys working their ass of yet no money. bro, you need to man up and think out of the box.
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by durell(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sakaslim:

Bros this is simple enough..you don't need to drop your mail. Click on the link posted above, read all you can about the program. If you like what you see you join, if you dont you move on..shikena

Some ppl just quick at dropping emails
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by FashionTrend: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
We can help you buy and make payments for your goods on 1688

Shipment from China to nigeria

My contacts and service link on my signature
Re: I Just Made My First 25$ Online.. WOW! by Dollabiz: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is how I make mine every seconds

(1) (Reply)

Ways You Can Invest Your Salary And Income / Earn $100 For Sharing A Video / A New Building For Sale At Cheaper Price In Ikorodu Inside Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.