Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help Pls, Advice Me Ó. Our GPA Is Not Correct Or Complete - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Pls, Advice Me Ó. Our GPA Is Not Correct Or Complete (307 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / My Overall GPA Is 3.6/5 / Best Possible Or Possible Best, Which Is Correct Or Most Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls, Advice Me Ó. Our GPA Is Not Correct Or Complete by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls educationalists and nairalanders, a direct entry student in a federal university. As Direct entry student, we registered 8 course which totalled to 19 units. Returning level 200 (jamb) were offering 7 courses totalling 17 units. The difference BTW the course is use of library gsp 2 units. The we were told that our(direct entry ) gsp was recorded. My course team knows about this and none of them are bothered about it bcox the semester result was very bad. But I am so concerned coz I don't want this 5o escalate to the future wherein it may cause result problem. I went to our exam office and I met my last semester lecturer, he said my level coordinator is the course, that he shud av registered it when we were calculating. Note, that our level cord is very lazy to me. What can I or we do to speed up the process of re-adjusting our result.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Win / International Court Of Justice And The Resolution Of Inter-state Conflict / ASUU And FG Reach An Agreement After Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.