Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Build Website & Promote Brands On Social Media At Affordable Prices. Hire Me! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Build Website & Promote Brands On Social Media At Affordable Prices. Hire Me! (425 Views)

Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects And Website Needs. / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects And Website Needs. / Hire Me For SEO Settings , App Building , Web Development & Online Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Build Website & Promote Brands On Social Media At Affordable Prices. Hire Me! by famde1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Greetings.

I am a Website Developer and Digital Media Strategist.

I have gained over 5 years on the job experience building state of the art website for both small and large scale enterprises in time past which cut across companies and individuals and also help them in building their brands and promoting the businesses in major social platforms.

It will be a privilege for me to be a part of the development of your business/products by utilizing the tools of my unending skills.

Kindly hire if my skills/expertise meet your needs.

Please do not hesitate to reach me via my phone or email address if you need my services.

N:B Please kindly me only if you are serious and ready to do business.

Abuse of my below contact will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.

E-Mail: famadeoluseyi@gmail.com

Looking forward.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Music Blogger Needed / 100GB SSD Host For 5000 Naira / Do You Ebooks On HTML And Web Designing Forbeginners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.