Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

"I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks (1415 Views)

Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by kidap: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nollywood one t-shirt actor,Uche Maduagwu took to his Instagram page to share his past experience on rape,the actor said that he was raped twice in the kitchen at a tender age,but the question is ''Was he raped by a man or woman?''

http://news.nollyzone.com/raped-twice-kitchen-tender-age-one-t-shirt-actor-uche-maduagwu-speaks/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by ladyF(f): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
cry
Re: "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know this guy as an actor and his attention seeking is alarming for a man.

Next please!.
Re: "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
I heard this guy, bobrisky and denrele were friends when they were much younger

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by cerowo(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
No be önly rapegrin grin
Re: "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks by stGabrielo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
dem dey always call this guy actor upandan is this the only pic he get abi na dance drama him dey act cos I never see him on screen befor undecided

(1) (Reply)

'am Coming For My Haters''- Davido Says As He Poses With His G-wagon / See How Ladies Fight Dirty, After They Met Each Other In Boyfriend's HOUSE / Emmanuela Of Mark Angel’s Comedy Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.