Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams (21595 Views)

Nine Directors Fail Re-sit Exam For Four Perm Sec Seats / 50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / 150 Federal Deputy Directors Fail Promotion Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Silvermoney: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
No surprises.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by blackbeau1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Those are the same set of people that would treat you as though you don't exist or are beneath them, anytime you go to their office .
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by LexngtonSteele: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Plenty giraffeing. ..yet they failed.

Olodos!

By the way. ..Dre11's posts never ever miss FP.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by chubbygal(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
2mins silent for the failed isi amu dem

Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Even the people who organized the exams would still fail if asked to take the same exam. Incompetence everywhere

1 Like

Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by room089: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Did they actually failed or they were intentionally failed?
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by dust144(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
They get brain?
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is very clear to all that Northern directors failed the exam. Most down south passed the exams, yet the northern directors will use their connects to get posted without due process, pass or fail.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by ogawisdom(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
When they are mostly Hausa Fulani what do u expect

They are already shouting Federal character to survive d oral test grin grin grin
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
E good for them
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
How e concern me? When them no go school... Na to run go get political positions.. See them like failuresss
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by godquality: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Senate will probe and probe. I believe this probe was lobbied by those who failed the exams.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Ballotelle(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
what does it takes to be a perm sec
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Burgerlomo: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm 100% sure that they will pass with flying colors if they ask them to answer this "GIVE DIFFERENT TACTICS ON HOW TO EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUNDS WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT"
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by juman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thats means the exam was not easy.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Missonas(f): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin dem sabi anything before? Bunch of thieves!!!
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Meritocracy: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Not 78, only 22 is needed no more business as usual.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by Bimpe29: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
It can never be objective and merit based exercise.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by davillian(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
222 OLODO directors lwkmd here.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by abdulkayus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
It is very clear to all that Northern directors failed the exam. Most from the south passed the exams, yet the northern directors will use their connects to get posted without due process, pass or fail.

Pls, always read with mind devoid of sentiment. Check the list of state that pass.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by nwaire: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
They fail because computer no they take bribe, if na person mark am, ur guess is as gud as mine grin they prepared for over a year and failed woefully, mind u all their children are schooling abroad o ... Yeye dey smell
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by modsfucker: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
sanpipita:
Not surprised most of them are probably from the north, that's how they kill this country with their mediocrity.

It is obvious that North is your greatest nightmare grin
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by modsfucker: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
It is very clear to all that Northern directors failed the exam. Most from the south passed the exams, yet the northern directors will use their connects to get posted without due process, pass or fail.

What data did you use to arrive at your conclusion?

You should have checked the states to be represented by the candidates that sat for the exams, how many of them are Northern states?

Or do you have comprehension problem?
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by modsfucker: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogawisdom:
When they are mostly Hausa Fulani what do u expect

They are already shouting Federal character to survive d oral test grin grin grin

Did you read this section of the report?

The states which successful candidates will represent as permanent secretaries are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Edo and Ekiti, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto and the FCT.

Or you just decided to be stupid?

How many Northern states are listed in the report? I think you have problem comprehending few lines of sentences.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by sanpipita(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2017
modsfucker:

It is obvious that North is your greatest nightmare grin

They are Nigeria's greatest nightmare, they keep dragging the whole country backwards, a region that is educationally disadvantaged in 50s is still disadvantaged today, when will the chains of illiteracy and poverty be broken in the north, today one of them is President and he has been busy destroying the nation with his cluelessness, when will rest of nigeria say enough is enough to north, its obvious they have dragged nigeria back for so long
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by modsfucker: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2017
sanpipita:

They are Nigeria's greatest nightmare, they keep dragging the whole country backwards, a region that is educationally disadvantaged in 50s is still disadvantaged today, when will the chains of illiteracy and poverty be broken in the north, today one of them is President and he has been busy destroying the nation with his cluelessness, when will rest of nigeria say enough is enough to north, its obvious they have dragged nigeria back for so long

I think the self-acclaimed educated are not educated enough for them to have allowed the illiterates rule them and dragged them down continually.

Are you aware that both APC and PDP, major parties in Nigeria have already zoned their presidential tickets to the North? That means you're going to be ruled for another 4years by the same set of illiterates and you can't do nothing.

When you talk of education, the North already had the eastern type of education before the coming of western colonialists.

We know how to read and write in Ajami i.e Arabic. Check any Naira note you'll see our inscriptions on it. Can you tell me what you guys know before the whites came?
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by ogawisdom(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
modsfucker:

Did you read this section of the report?

The states which successful candidates will represent as permanent secretaries are Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Edo and Ekiti, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto and the FCT.

Or you just decided to be stupid?

How many Northern states are listed in the report? I think you have problem comprehending few lines of sentences.

U r jst a proper goat dnt u kw dt directors from kano, Kaduna n kastina alone may be over 100 out of the 222 Directors dt took dt test. Next time if u want to quote me come with ur brain n sense mumu
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by precious1967(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
they cannot pass, y shld dey pass when dd nt asked dem anything on how steal govt's. fund.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by jobbers: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
sack them
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by redsun(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2017
I am sure all those that failed were in the position as a result of quota system. Now that the wind has blown,the chicken yansh is exposed. We can no longer continue to pretend that mediocrity will move the country forward, it is time to face reality and call a spade a spade.
Re: 222 Federal Directors Fail Permsecs Exams by sanpipita(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
modsfucker:

I think the self-acclaimed educated are not educated enough for them to have allowed the illiterates rule them and dragged them down continually.

Are you aware that both APC and PDP, major parties in Nigeria have already zoned their presidential tickets to the North? That means you're going to be ruled for another 4years by the same set of illiterates and you can't do nothing.

When you talk of education, the North already had the eastern type of education before the coming of western colonialists.

We know how to read and write in Ajami i.e Arabic. Check any Naira note you'll see our inscriptions on it. Can you tell me what you guys know before the whites came?

I careless about who APC/PDP zone their presidential ticket too, I won't stop me from saying things way they are, incredible you say northerners already had education before the Westerners came so what's the excuse for its backwardness? why do common entrance cut off mark made so low for them, why is the region so backwards, you think prosperity its all about being in power always, what have you achieved with it in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ican May 2015 Result Expected July 10, 2015. / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Student Pilots From 401 FTS, Trains 145 In 5 Years / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.