Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures (40263 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by ZorGBUooeh: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
OkoYibo:
Proforce is the first Armoured vehicle manufacturer in West, East and Central Africa. 

Under the leadership of Ade Ogundeyin a Yoruba man, PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.

Proforce manufactured products portfolio include the following:

Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
Armoured Tanks
Armoured SUVs
Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
Armoured Saloons and Sedans
Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
Military Trucks
Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).

The Manufacturing plant is located in Yorubaland particularly in Ode-Remo, Ogun State with Corporate Headquarters at 54 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Other offices are in Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Proforce Limited has International Offices in Kuwait, China, Ghana and Liberia.

No be only west,east ad central africa..Ibos produced diaz as far back as the 60s during the civil war dem nor make noise with am.
Chest beaters. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by BiggyBamBam: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
What happens, if the tires are shot at?
Are they Run-Flat tires?

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by beholder10: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
The New Nigeria is not one that should rely on importation.
It shown be a home grown economy.
Hoping to find a made in Nigeria fone to buy.. Even if its not good, i will buy, to help them.. With time i know they will upgrade.

I belive that our youths could be taught to be self reliance... I bliv that i am a menace to detractors, i believe that no force can stop me, i bliv in Akwa/Cross, I bliv in the Creeks, I bliv in Nigeria.
that is the spirit, we only need to encourage them instead of condemning or criticising them, please all the innovative hands just continue to do what you know how to do and step up your game. Some people might be ranting frivolously but don't give a shot, #Nigeria is developing, God bless one Nigeria!
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Chai! Tanks for exposing the lies of dis chest beating coneheads.

Your welcome

2 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by scholes0(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

No be only west,east ad central africa..Ibos produced diaz as far back as the 60s during the civil war dem nor make noise with am.
Chest beaters. cheesy

loll, lie lie.
Igbos that were relying heavily on clandestine French, South African etc weapons smuggling into the then Biafran territory to fight.

12 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
And they bear the same name

Maybe tomorrow Toyota will satrt manufacturing in Nigeria and you will say that they are different from Japan

Your stupidity is impressive
ODVanguard:

Mumu. That's a DIFFERENT (and Foreign) company ENTIRELY! I know your akpu brain is finding it difficult to believe your eyes, hence this raw exhibition of bad-belle and weak attempt to discredit this indigenous Yoruba-owned company. See your life?

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
scholes0:
PROUDLY YORUBA MADE!
Visited their Ogun state plant of recent. Wonderful facility.

We rolling on United Nations peacekeeping force vehicles and Marine vessels for coastal security of entire nations ~ levels mehn, we don't do "Aba made", Yorubas make QUALITY.
just tell us u dey envy aba grin meanwhile will this top them from mining skulls

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
And Igbo are speaking French today and dancing awilo
scholes0:

loll, lie lie.
Igbos that were relying heavily on clandestine French, South African etc weapons smuggling into the then Biafran territory to fight.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These cars are a pitiable joke.
Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

We aren't ripe for producing stuffs like this.
Let's keep importing rather than making a fool of ourselves with such hideous creations.

I keep regretting why the British granted us independence.
We were better off under their kind protection.
We should just be re-colonized.

Because the Nation is already dying.

I have never told anyone this before on this forum sorry you are a waste to humanity if truly you spew out this trash in your right senses

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Sagay212: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:
Awesome. Proforce doesn't get as much press as Innoson because they have their unique market so they don't really need to do any extra promotion. Armored cars are not for every day use. They produce patrol boats too

I can't wait to see them go into production of regular cars

Oh! And they are Yoruba made cool

Fookofff this thread and go join your fellow tennis racquet heads in chasing Maazi Nnamiddiot's car. This topic has nothing to do with coke or kidnapping. Na una specialty be that. Your father is holding your mother's bag in this picture while you waste your time here. Omo ale

Una no go kill person with laugh for this NL....see steppings of jagaban...lol...afonjas don't make noise like som low self esteemed low lives. When they achieve things afonjas have achieved like 10years ago, they'll be making noise up and dan and bragging like idiots. We will always teach them how to be civil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by ODVanguard: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
And they bear the same name

Maybe tomorrow Toyota will satrt manufacturing in Nigeria and you will say that they are different from Japan

Your stupidity is impressive

Your mumu even worse than initially thought. You can't see the obvious difference between ProForce Defence and Proforce Automotive? The Logos look nothing alike. Is Toyota Nigeria's logo different from the Japanese one? Stay off that akpu that's dulling your mind, guy. That's a candid advice for your own good.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Welcome to Proforce Limited

PROFORCE LIMITED The first Armoured Vehicle Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.

We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

Let's keep importing rather than making a fool of ourselves with such hideous creations.

A very pained flatron Samsung

5 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by amadse: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

"I pray that sense will fall on you" oloshi jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by chiddyj: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
welcome development! even if they r just welding ontop of already produced cars, their finishing is quite good! the way people are peddling ethnic and tribal divisions dey tire person for this nairaland. I beleive that the moderators shoild do something about all this rubbish afonja, zombie and Igbo nonsense I see on NL everyday. how NL lost its wow factor, entertainment and educative content is beyond me!
even though gunboats can be or is being built in Rivers state, does it stop this one from being an achievement?
e be like say the immaturity of internet users here has gotten to epic proportions that no one can say positive things without cursing another tribe or hailing theirs!
I no see anything on this post that concerns Evans, Nnamdi Kanu, Tinubu or the Yoruba tribe as a whole bt some fools manage to rope thwm into this discussion.
I tire for this country!

2 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by OkoYibo: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Chest beaters. cheesy

Point of correction, they produced caricature weapons and that was why they were beaten like drums.

7 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by OkoYibo: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=NEIGHBOUR post=58895578][/quote]

Can you point out one fallacy in what I wrote?
Is the owner of Proforce not a Yoruba man?
Is the factory not situated in Ijebu a prominent Yoruba Kingdom?

I'm being nationalistic in allegiance to the Yoruba nation. Nigeria is a country, not a nation.

7 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by jumich1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zero functionality
Zero aesthetics.

So many stupidity in one comment

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Ngokafor(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I love internet....proforce isn't an indigenous firm but a farnchise of Proforce Automobile ...These lies must stop

Visit

http://www.proforceautomotive.com/index.php/proforce-product-lines

• ProForce offers the most complete coverage for all North American and Import cars and trucks at a value added price.
• ProForce fully integrated hub units undergo intense testing to ensure quality, durability and performance under the harshest conditions.
• All ProForce hub units are engineered to OEM exact standards. Standards so exact we’re able to offer a 1-year comprehensive warranty on them.

.....Yorubas are very people cheesy...so this is the true story and history of proforce?....Let me stop here for now while smh at these SWs.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by ZorGBUooeh: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

Point of correction, they produced caricature weapons and that was why they were beaten like drums.
Hahahaha!At least dem use the caricature weapons cos havoc..How many ur odua region produce?
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by jumich1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jetleeee:
Awesome. Proforce doesn't get as much press as Innoson because they have their unique market so they don't really need to do any extra promotion. Armored cars are not for every day use. They produce patrol boats too

I can't wait to see them go into production of regular cars

Oh! And they are Yoruba made cool

Fookofff this thread and go join your fellow tennis racquet heads in chasing Maazi Nnamiddiot's car. This topic has nothing to do with coke or kidnapping. Na una specialty be that. Your father is holding your mother's bag in this picture while you waste your time here. Omo ale

That wasn't necessary you know
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by scholes0(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
And Igbo are speaking French today and dancing awilo

correlation = 0
Biafra would have been a French puppet/client state ike most of French Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Welcome to Proforce Limited

PROFORCE LIMITED The first Armoured Vehicle Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.

We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.

Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited
, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, spoke to journalists in Lagos on armoured vehicle importation and manufacturing in Nigeria, among other issues. RASHEED BISIRIYU was there

1 Like

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by jumich1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
OkoYibo:

This pauper is crying that armoured cars have zero aesthetics. You that you should be more concerned about starvation and poverty than bullets. You should go and hustle food so as not to die of kwashiorkor and starvation like your ancestors.

FYI, the most successful men in your village patronize Proforce to save them from people like you.

Proforce produces armoured vehicles for Igbos with commonsense to protect themselves from their own brothers when they enter Igboland. They don't want to be wasted like Chuks Okebata who got killed by his people.
When will all this stupidity end?
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Ngokafor(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
ODVanguard:

Mumu. That's a DIFFERENT (and Foreign) company ENTIRELY! I know your akpu brain is finding it difficult to believe your eyes, hence this raw exhibition of bad-belle and weak attempt to discredit this indigenous Yoruba-owned company. See your life?

..So there is no other name a yorubaman can come up with but the exact name of another Foreign automobile manufacturer?..

...I guess you can start your own car manufacturing company and name it Toyota,Honda,Mercedes Benz e.t.c..lets see how that will play out.
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
cheesy

Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by EnkayDezign: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
amoduokoh:
First time to comment first. Great feat Nigeria. But we can do more. I want to see Nigeria with constant power supply, youths empowered, equity & justice.

Amen brother! Even though it sounds like a pipe dream
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by freshest4live: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Then why do we complain all the time that we export only raw materials(oil).
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by Raphtop(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Silent achiever
Re: Proforce: Nigeria's Indigenous Armoured Vehicle Manufacturer In Pictures by totit: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Proforce boss
JANUARY 29, 2014 : RASHEED BISIRIYU

Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin
Chief Executive Officer, Proforce Limited, Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, spoke to journalists in Lagos on armoured vehicle importation and manufacturing in Nigeria, among other issues. RASHEED BISIRIYU was there

Why are armoured vehicles generally expensive?

http://www.punchng.com/business/transport/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=FLI5hzO9eFw

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Yellow Ferrari Sergio For N1.8 Billion? (photos) / Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.