Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) (16941 Views)

Rae Sremmurd Ft. Juicy J – Powerglide / DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO: Davido - Pere Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug / Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug – Pere (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by DukeNija(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
It really bothers me when people compare Davido to Wizkid

Like for Wizkid... Share for Davido

Wizkid is my Niccur all day, Everyday!

I hope you got the result you expected lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Effizy12(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
@least the dude is trying to catch up with wizzy babanla..In a real sense i think wizkid is davido's mentor.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Caleycash(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
LastMumu:

Trap music is trash music, zero style, zero content, zero lyrics. Just some idiotic wannabe rapper mumbling rhythmic crap with a nice beat. The only reason trap music is trending nowadays is because the media wants it to, most youths can't think for themselves so they accept whatever junk the media shoves down their throat. Trap music is nothing but a dumb down version of rap music.
doesn't matter it's content or meanings!... am happy you acknowledged its trending nowadays, the Bible says there's time for everything. You can't stop it nor anyone as well your hate for it means shiit!, it's trap era just beat it nigga!
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Hehehe. Busted!
And Davido is carrying the day grin

2 Likes

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Any music that has a foreign musician..especially American rap kings turns me on.whether whack or trash...
So although I hate naija artists..but hence rae and young thug is involved..got to download and listen.. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Caleycash(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
YOUNG THUG IS DOPE AS FUCcK.... listen to "safe" and "beat it" you gotta love that nigga!
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Effizy12:
You be mumu, none of them near grade 1
Look son, a fool.
Hater has arrived.

grin
Na naija boi, support am. He is good. Stop hating.
That girl is a little Trina pls
Small world all of friends know of me
Small India be drinking
They lose when......
I was poor I got haters
I m rich still yet I still got haters.

1 Like

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2017
femi4:
Hope you are not disappointed with the voting results so far

On a Davido's thread? I am disappointed
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by akeeen(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
okay..

this song is shit..
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by adexdon(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
fall for u OBO
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2017
I did a first reaction video on YouTube check it out to get my honest reaction and please like if you want me to make more reaction videos to random things and subscribe to get notifications as new video drops..thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN9bfDVDEEQ
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Caleycash:
you don't know latest trend in music then!, if you don't know trap so no need indulging in a conversation with you
Lol. Simple question, what is trap and I don't know latest trend in music. On a serious note, what is Trap music?

Download D.R.U.G.S by Ab-Soul and No Words By Hopsin and tell me what you understand. Use your MusicMatch app to listen and read the lyrics. Tell me what you understand. Simply trying to help.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
bbbabes:
Davido my love.. Am already pumping my Ass for you.
Nor for these NLand geez that don't have N30,000 for their akkant.

Nice ass
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
bbbabes:
Davido my love.. Am already pumping my Ass for you.
Nor for these NLand geez that don't have N30,000 for their akkant.

In Scorpion (in mortal combat) voice:
Bring that ass over here.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by shyzy: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Am a Davido fan bt truth b told Davido is a total failure, d voice nearly deaf my ear, wack stupid nonsense jam, complete thrash. pls he shud stay local, wat a waste of mb. I am beginning to love WIZKID OOO #FACT
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Ajekuiya: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2017
itfranklynwrite:
Davido has been busy working with the likes of Meek Mill, Tinashe, R. Kelly, and Wale over the past year. The Nigerian superstar is getting prepared to release his new album titled The Baddest. For his new single “Pere,” Davido brings some of the Atlanta flavor enlisting Rae Sremmurd and Young Thug over the production of DJ Mustard.The song will be available on iTunes at midnight in North America, meanwhile the record is already out in some overseas locations.

Davido, whose real name is David Adedeji Adeleke has recruited the team of Young Thug and Rae Sremmurd on his new single ‘Pere’ which comes courtesy of Sony Music. It’s only right since Davido is himself based in Atlanta. The DJ Mustard-produced ‘Pere’ is the follow up to his hit single ‘Fall’ which came out in June and has already amassed more than 11 million.

Take A Listen Below

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://mp3reverb.com/2017/07/27/davido-ft-rae-sremmurd-young-thug-pere/
OBO do it again ooooooooooooooooooo, ore ronaldo, world best
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
krattoss:
Any music that has a foreign musician..especially American rap kings turns me on.whether whack or trash...
So although I hate naija artists..but hence rae and young thug is involved..got to download and listen.. cheesy wink

Young Thug and Rae Stremmund are American rap kings? lol
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Olulinks(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I hope you're not disappointed with the result!

1 Like

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by jreyez(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2017
bobo65:
Lol

Anything that has Young thug in it shouldn't be taken seriously

Haven't listened to d track but I'm sure it will just b noise up and down

Quietly waiting for wizkid and futures track

You're a stupid fool..
What do you think you know about music or young thug... He shouldnt be taken seriously? But he's making waves in USA...do you think it's easy.
Animal like you.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by bobo65(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
jreyez:

You're a stupid fool..
What do you think you know about music or young thug... He shouldnt be taken seriously? But he's making waves in USA...do you think it's easy.
Animal like you.

Kids lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by jreyez(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2017
LastMumu:

Trap music is trash music, zero style, zero content, zero lyrics. Just some idiotic wannabe rapper mumbling rhythmic crap with a nice beat. The only reason trap music is trending nowadays is because the media wants it to, most youths can't think for themselves so they accept whatever junk the media shoves down their throat. Trap music is nothing but a dumb down version of rap music.

Oga have you listened to good trap songs? If you think it's that easy enter booth go record then blow..

The world has evolved beyond that Hardcore, lyricist bullshit.. If you can't beat them join them Bros undecided
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by jreyez(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
bobo65:

Kids lipsrsealed

Baby fowl
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by okenwaa(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Which kind song Davido dey sing like ds..??
Which 1 be "PERE" again

Just wasted a badass prodducers-murderOnTheBeat beat
Two dope artists-Rea Sremmurd n Young Thug

Singing shiiit
Stop trying so hard to match wizzy,,,
Love u bro........buh you've got ur priorities misplaced.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by okenwaa(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Dey sound like frog....tufia.
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by yungsnazzy: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Davido nice song bt mehn dat producer is dope,he killed d beat wiv dat gun clik sound
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by vinz191(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

this gap is Tu much bro��
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by RichAsFuck(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Its all thrash....i warn...dnt waste ur mb downloadin it....thrash is twin wit all d artist on dat thrash.....i deleted mine after listenin to first verse.
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

Anybody eva compare anyone wit wizzy shud b drown in river naija wit olumo rock on his neck.
Thrash i repeat...its thrash

1 Like

Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
jreyez:

Oga have you listened to good trap songs? If you think it's that easy enter booth go record then blow..

The world has evolved beyond that Hardcore, lyricist bullshit.. If you can't beat them join them Bros undecided
The world has not evolved, the youths are just getting less intelligent and more dense. Any mor0n who knows how to flow with a beat and can string some witless rhymes together can sing trap.

I have listened to enough trap songs to make an informed opinion - and that is trap music is _shit!
Re: Pere: Davido Ft Rae Sremmurd & Young Thug (Audio) by kaycee2505(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / 2Face - Holy Holy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.