Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo (559 Views)

"I Actually Appreciated Freedom When I Came Out" - Zlatan Speaks On His Arrest / All 2face Idibia Seven Children / Adorable Family Photo Of Rapper T.I, His Wife And Their Seven Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo by ebubefavou: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Coming after Superstar Footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo confirmed that his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez is pregnant with his 4th child, the Real Madrid star has revealed he wants to have seven children.

Cristiano Ronaldo who just celebrated children numbers two and three in June when he announced that he had newborn twins, Eva and Mateo via a surrogate.

The 32-year-old celebrated the arrival of children numbers two and three in June when he announced that he had newborn twins, Eva and Mateo via a surrogate, agreed with Crisiano Jnr who wants another three brothers or sisters

"He wants seven, the magic number, and I think that's good," Vidas report him as telling a Chinese television show.

He added that he wants to "go slowly and enjoy the moment".

http://www.lailasblog.com/actually-want-seven-children-cristiano-ronaldo/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo by nrexzy: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
CR7.
.... Carry on
Re: 'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo by Shelloween(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Come and adopt me.
Re: 'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo by KardinalZik(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
That's good. 7 is a divine number!
Re: 'I Actually Want Seven Children'- Cristiano Ronaldo by Ehiscotch(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
What if after the sixth child the next pregnancy turns out to be twins? grin Just thinking out loud.

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor And His Crew Beat Up A Marwa Driver In Lagos / Vic O Declares Intention To Contest For Cross River State Governorship Election / Ooni Of Ife And Olori Wuraola's Marriage Reportedly Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.