Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Stocks With Potential Of Doubling In Value In The Next Four Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stocks With Potential Of Doubling In Value In The Next Four Month (839 Views)

Reasons For Rise In Value Of The Dollar / Naira Depreciates To Lowest Value In 2 Years (Against US Dollar) / Money Doubling Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stocks With Potential Of Doubling In Value In The Next Four Month by nairatok: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hi-yah Stock gurus!

Can someone please come with a list in order of likelihood, stocks that have potential of doubling in the next four months.
Perhaps there are still some people with the "magic" wand at the NSEĀ  wink
Joke apart - not all the eggs are bad- we can still find some with twin chicks when they hatch.
Thanks as ideas flow.

Nairatok

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money From Information Marketing Business / How I Made $1500 From Forex My First Month / Setup An Helicopter Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.