Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The World Hepatitis Day: 10 Things You Should Know Now! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The World Hepatitis Day: 10 Things You Should Know Now! (20932 Views)

World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future / Oyo To Begin 2,000 Tests Per Day, 10,000 In A Few Days To Determine Lockdown / World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The World Hepatitis Day: 10 Things You Should Know Now! by HomeTutor1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have refused to do my own hepatitis check up Even though they are doing the check up free of charge at my working place for the nxt two weeks, imagine like four of my co-workers have been diagnosed of hepatitis C and they are at the verge of killing themselves ever snc they have diagnosed such tru the free check up, These are very active and hardworking co-workers o who are always laughing and healthy at working place bt reversed is the case now, They have been so restless and they are spending a lot on the Doctor prescriptions and treatment. Toohhh, Make I kuku sit down dey look and enjoy life
Re: The World Hepatitis Day: 10 Things You Should Know Now! by deturla: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
HomeTutor1:
I have refused to do my own hepatitis check up Even though they are doing the check up free of charge at my working place for the nxt two weeks, imagine like four of my co-workers have been diagnosed of hepatitis C and they are at the verge of killing themselves ever snc they have diagnosed such tru the free check up, These are very active and hardworking co-workers o who are always laughing and healthy at working place bt reversed is the case now, They have been so restless and they are spending a lot on the Doctor prescriptions and treatment. Toohhh, Make I kuku sit down dey look and enjoy life

Hi Sis, please try and do a check up now. It is pretty important.

Just my piece of advice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late! / Photo Of The Deplorable State Of The UNIPORT Teaching Hospital / Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.