Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Cheap Flight Ticket Nigeria To Bahamas Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Flight Ticket Nigeria To Bahamas Needed (834 Views)

Relocating To Bahamas / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). / Visa To Bahamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight Ticket Nigeria To Bahamas Needed by expertman(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
dear Nls,

please i am in need of cheap flight ticket from Nigeria to Bahamas going on the 2nd of next month.

i have contact many ticketing firm like wakanaow ETC I kept getting bill of 1.2 to 1.4 Million.

even those plying through USA ROUTES ARE 1.4MIILLION TO 1.7MILLION.

please help out i am sure some Ticketing agent can help with lower amounts.

if you know any good reputable firm that can help kindly update me asap please.

though i did prefer sao poulo or cuba route as i think the non USA Would be cheaper.

thanks
Re: Cheap Flight Ticket Nigeria To Bahamas Needed by kagari: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertman:

dear Nls,

please i am in need of cheap flight ticket from Nigeria to Bahamas going on the 2nd of next month.

i have contact many ticketing firm like wakanaow ETC I kept getting bill of 1.2 to 1.4 Million.

even those plying through USA ROUTES ARE 1.4MIILLION TO 1.7MILLION.

please help out i am sure some Ticketing agent can help with lower amounts.

if you know any good reputable firm that can help kindly update me asap please.

though i did prefer sao poulo or cuba route as i think the non USA Would be cheaper.

thanks
I have replied you on the other thread, do you have a visa on your passport, like a European visa,

Or you just apply for a US transit visa, fly through ghana for less than a million, but you would have to adjust your travel date. The good thing if you are granted a US transit visa, you stand high chances of entering bahamas

(1) (Reply)

10+ Epic Photos Of The 2017 Solar Eclipse That Will Amaze You / "We Buried A Baby Alive In The Sahara Desert..." – Libya Deportee! / Her First Time On An Escalator, Her Reaction Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.