Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) (35748 Views)

Photo Of The Leader Of Armed Robbers Gang In Tamale. / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by iamnicer: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

No need to spend money on a casket.

BRAINLESS
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by maxiuc(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58914176] shocked

Her family is lucky,

No need to spend money on a casket.[/quot] is anty kemi ur mother
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by edeXede: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

embarassed
Mumu.. didn't you read the part where they said her body has been deposited in mortuary?
Always saying nonsense
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

Pretend atimes na angry
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by taiwohassan007: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
I watched the video it was horrific, the woman jeep was completely overpowered by the flood, it tumbled into an deep erosion pothole..RIP Hajia
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

See what APC & Buhari haff caused!

Na Buhari dey rule for Ghana ?
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tukdi: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry

Maintain your lane o cool
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

sad

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Odiriance4all(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmm. i thank GOD i survived the lekki flood early this month
i almost gut drowned inside gutter [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Mikeneb(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
RIP
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by syncACE(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

Tell me...Which weed did you try this time?
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by ikp120(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why did she drive into the flooded road because I know that flood doesn't just "arrive" at once. It's a gradual process. She drove into that flooded road by herself.
Or she stayed there while the flood was building up.

Let's learn to use our senses in order to avoid certain problems. Don't be silly my people. God WILL NOT send angels to do anything like that. He has given you brain to do a lot of things.

I see people walking home through dark and lonely paths and I shake my head. They think the angels are following them, until they're raped, robbed or used for rituals. Then they go get sense (if they will even have the chance to use the sense wey dem go get)

This woman should have been alive by now.
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by eyinjuege: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
jackandtony:
Which kind life be this... Africa is in shit. No drainage system

This one pass drainage system.
It was a flood..

A natural disaster.. Man has no absolute control over natural disasters, infact has absolutely no control.
In the US, almost 300 people died from floods within 1 year- (2015 - 2016)
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

you definitely skipped your morning dose.........
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Cardozzo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

U are a fool........ Wetin concern buhari and Apc for ghana Wahala
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

You go soon tell me wetin concern APC or Buhari for Ghana flood o
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Queenbeee:
So sad. But why didn't she try to get out before it got to this point

Fear Of the Unknown.(80%)
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

Maintain your lane o cool
sad
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders.

Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria.

No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Bennyidu(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Holly Molly shocked shocked
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by IBreakRules: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Her family is lucky,
it excites you a lot to get mentions here, regardless of the content.
May God find something worth keeping you busy ASAP. Amen.
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by CloudResident(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please be wise.
It takes only a two feet of high velocity water to sweep an SUV away. undecided
Never dare flood. Even Abraham didn't!
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Elcuba: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Queenbeee:
So sad. But why didn't she try to get out before it got to this point
nobody is inside d car, is a packed car, dont mind those bloggers.
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by melaninbae: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

That's very mean cry
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Philistine(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
RIP
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by joe4real12: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her family is lucky,

Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by IKEPENTECOST: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
Why did they write RIP on her pic. This woman definitely didn't die in peace so how is she going to rest in peace.
or is it everybody that died that rest in peace?

And besides, why didnt she jump into the flood and swim her way out. mumu woman
How old are you so that I will know how to react to you
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by R0LL0N(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
tukdi:

what does Ghana have to do with APC and buhari?
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by joprisco: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
THIS IS EVERY WHERE IN AFRICA!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I get Vaseline o
grin
Re: Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Some people sha.

How did she end up there in the first place.

Im sure she was just driving on an on with the stupid belief that she is in a jeep. When its not as if a dam was opened and she was caught unawares or the road gave way. A flood of this kind doesn't just creep up on you. You see it coming already and you move away. That she is even the only car there makes me wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / Jaan Roose Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.