Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops (7955 Views)

Webuy.ng - We Buy Your Smart Devices (Phones, Laptops, Tabs etc) / Electronics, Phones, Laptops, Plasma Tv On Konga / Purchase Of Cheap, Reliable And Fast Bulk SMS Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Offer Still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Pixeldesign: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2017
I love this concept...
Halla me if you need a website for this... So interested customers can browse your catalog online.
Call/whatsapp: 09031695359

1 Like

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offer Still Available, Testimonies abound
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Welcome to December People

Do not let the end run out before acquiring that most desired ICT gadget, the installment payment still available.

Come and make use of this offer.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by ddestiny20(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2017
do you have a PSP console or a playstation 2. I reside in Lagos
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
ddestiny20:
do you have a PSP console or a playstation 2. I reside in Lagos

Hello, yes I do kindly contact me on whatsapp 08050556646 for well detailed info. Thanks
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Happy New Year
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by 2baga(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
this is a real nice concept

1 Like

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
New Year New Gadgets, do not let money hinder you.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Get your gadgets at very affordable prices with installment payment.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
You only need to prove your credit worthiness.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Contact to place your order!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 5:29am On Feb 07, 2018
Place your order now!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dont postpone buying your dream gadgets, sign up for our installmental payment today!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2018
Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
do Place an Order
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
We accomodate your budget
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by nagod5(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm currently serving in Delta state but based in Lagos. can someone stand in for me?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
nagod5:
I'm currently serving in Delta state but based in Lagos. can someone stand in for me?

It depends on the gadget you want to buy but there's no harm in trying... Whatsapp the no
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by Essohhjay: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Do do tecno phones
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Essohhjay:
Do do tecno phones
It depends on the price of the techno phone...and the number of months you are willing to pay back and if you are in agreement to the interest rate charged. Thus it really depends on you.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by sben2308(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2018
Am interested in your proposed plan n I need Samsung S7 edge .How do we go abt it?
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
sben2308:
Am interested in your proposed plan n I need Samsung S7 edge .How do we go abt it?

Samsung S7 Edge Used is N115, 000, the installmental only works for brand new items

Brand New is N 185,000

You will be required to submit your 6 months statement of account and the duration you wish to pay.

Once you are ready, and deemed credit worthy, you will get your phone.
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2018
offer still available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Offer still Available
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank You for the patronage!

Keep the calls coming!
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank You for your patronage

A customer just got hr HP 15 laptop N110,000 to make payments in installments

Keep calling

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Available

Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Still Available...Only New items and we can help you purchase cars on installment payments
Re: We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops by corpershun: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2018
We accept installment payments for all ICT gadgets. Minimum Price-N40,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Table Tennis Board (ping-pong Table) For Sale / Supply You Nigeria Introduces Self-defense Pepper Sprays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.