Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application (554 Views)

How I Got Adsense Approval With Two-weeks Blog / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / How I Got Google Adsense Approval With Just 14 Unique Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by dontro(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
They will exaggerate. They will tell you that getting Google AdSense approval is difficult.. Sometimes people give up applying for AdSense after reading such posts or "tutorials."

Well, maybe they are correct in what they say, however after I got AdSense approval I stopped believing them.

Find out how I got AdSense approval with my new blog that was less than 1 month: http://www.dontro.com/easily-got-adsense-approval-1-month-old-blog/
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
This should be a testimony.. Not a blog post...
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

How do you mean?
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by gidimasters(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
EntMirror:

Leave am... Adsense approval isn't as hard as it used to be... So don't write any yeye post... I even got 9ja adsense with purely copied posts
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
gidimasters:

Leave am... Adsense approval isn't as hard as it used to be... So don't write any yeye post... I even got 9ja adsense with purely copied posts

The approval was in 2015, not this year
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by ElizaVeta(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whatever!
Nigerian bloggers are something else. Even with a blog without traffic ,they want to get accepted.

Google told me pop and plain that you should Place their ad codes on a site with traffic for review!!

They even said I should make sure its on a site with traffic!!

If you want to get accepted into adsense, just make sure your blog receives 50 daily visitors, you can spam fb groups, share to Social media to achieve that.

Im speaking speaking based on experience!

1 Like

Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by gidimasters(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by gidimasters(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
My point is adsense approval is very much easier now compared to the 2015 you mentioned which I doubt you even know what a blog was called then....

2015, even with your unique content you will get disapproval email stating that you need to work on your blog navigation
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Mrtpage(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Check here for more tips to get approved
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Eze2000(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
gidimasters:

yeah they've lightened up now.

I did eben put d code in my blogger HTML and yet I got approved in 4 days
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by dontro(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
gidimasters:
My point is adsense approval is very much easier now compared to the 2015 you mentioned which I doubt you even know what a blog was called then....

2015, even with your unique content you will get disapproval email stating that you need to work on your blog navigation

What is this guy talking? Someone talked about his experience and you are here talking like you are the only one that's got AdSense. Haba!

Nobody is fighting with u. Calm down jare.
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by gidimasters(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
dontro:

What is this guy talking? Someone talked about his experience and you are here talking like you are the only one that's got AdSense. Haba!

Nobody is fighting with u. Calm down jare.

I wasn't fighting you also... Just telling you the post and your experience is not needed.. Chikena
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by Pearstep: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
for those claim four days, five days..... here is how to get approved in less than 8 hours......

https://pearstep.com/threads/get-uk-and-usa-adsense-in-8-hours.305/
Re: How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application by dontro(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
gidimasters:

I wasn't fighting you also... Just telling you the post and your experience is not needed.. Chikena

It is good to voice your opinion but not to impose it on others. You should learn that.

Also, what makes you think your own opinion is needed? And who are you to tell others what should be a post and what shouldn't be?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bought An Unmanaged VPS Hosting / Why I Stopped Using Mobilepress Plugins On My Wordpress Blog / Webmasters Please Someone With Adsense Knowledge Should Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.