Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. (1811 Views)

The Greater Between Jesus And Holy Spirit ? / Different And Similarities Between Jesus And Muhammad.(jesus Vs Muhammad Debates / Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2017
Jesus:
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Peter:
Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk

Yahoo:
Silve and gold I have all, through Christ Jesus, in the name of the God I worship, give me all you have, bless me till you provoke God, and see if you won't get a miracle.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by CAPTAIND5235(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Its all fun and game now, but believe me bro you would give account of this post

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Its all fun and game now, but believe me bro you would give account of this post
shocked

Really? I'm going to hell fire. Threaten me with something else abeg. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

shocked

Really? I'm going to hell fire. Threaten me with something else abeg. grin

You are going to heaven tongue
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Christianity is the perfect religion for exploiting the gullible

Can't wait till I open my own church and start exploiting these gullible people grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

God forbid. Tufiakwa.

Cant use eternal life to be forming God's Ipod na..

Now an eternal life, full of weed, pussy, alcohol and love and artists and gamers resting on beautiful clouds in heaven, eight planets orbiting around us, watching us, smiling at us.. Now that I wont mind..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by hahn(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

God forbid. Tufiakwa.

Cant use eternal life to be forming God's Ipod na..

Now an eternal life, full of weed, pussy, alcohol and love and artists and gamers resting on beautiful clouds in heaven, eight planets orbiting around us, watching us, smiling at us.. Now that I wont mind..

Plus we can laugh at Christians while they are face torture and torment singing while jehovah mastoobates for eternity cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by obinna58(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
grin grin grin
U too can never escape punishment from other people's religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by FuckMynd44: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
What's ya age

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by FuckMynd44: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
hahn:

I rebuke this prayer on ya behalf sonofluc1fer

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by hahn(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
FuckMynd44:

I rebuke this prayer on ya behalf sonofluc1fer

Hahaha. No be prayer o, na curse tongue

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Ermacc: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
hahahahaha, this cracked me up.
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by emmayayodeji(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
obinna58:

grin grin grin
U too can never escape punishment from other people's religion

lol follow me tell am ohh

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by brandonobi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
this topic is funny, really
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Jesus:
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Peter:
Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk

Yahoo:
Silve and gold I have all, through Christ Jesus, in the name of the God I worship, give me all you have, bless me till you provoke God, and see if you won't get a miracle.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ignorance is a disease
Would you mind enlightening us with knowledge?

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ignorance is a disease
And ASUU strike's the cure? grin
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2017
@ sonofluc1fer

you forgot to include paul

Paul: " Warning against idleness"6 In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers and sisters, to keep away from every believer (pastor) who is idle and disruptive and does not live according to the teachings you received from us. 7 For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, 8 nor did we eat anyone’s food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. 9 We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you to imitate. 10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” 11 We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busy bodies.12 Such people we command and urge in the LordJesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat.13 And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good. 14 Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed. 15 Yet do not regard them as anenemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer". - 2 Thessalonians 3 - 15If you still pay 10% tithe to a pastor, then you are a compound dummycc: Seun, mynd44,lalastica"

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

And ASUU strike's the cure? grin
You're not serious? grin
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Victornezzar: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
what more can i say
people are looking for sharp miracle
They can pay 2 get anything from all dis new yahoo boy pastors when Jesus said it's free
I shake my head for some gullible people
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by 0temAtum: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

To who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by chemystery: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
hahn:
Christianity is the perfect religion for exploiting the gullible

Can't wait till I open my own church and start exploiting these gullible people grin
I am ready to invest in this profitable business grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
chemystery:

I have 8years experience in accounting. I want to be the Fin Sec grin
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by 0temAtum: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
chemystery:
pls I beg u don't join them. Generations to come must not be deceived. Let's help them by defeating the church of dog(Yahweh), especially at this moment when Yahweh is in his spiritual cage.
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by chemystery: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
pls I beg u don't join them. Generations to come must not be deceived. Let's help them by defeating the church of dog(Yahweh), especially at this moment when Yahweh is in his spiritual cage.
Item, why are you ruining our business plan na? Is it my fault that someone is willing to pay me for being deceived? sad
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by chemystery: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

I have 8years experience in accounting. I want to be the Fin Sec grin
You want to finish our business money abi? How many years of experience do you have in trustworthiness? grin
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by 0temAtum: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
chemystery:
Item, why are you ruining our business plan na? Is it my fault that someone is willing to pay me for being deceived? sad
Abeg you pls free d sheeple rather than leaving them sheepish. Turn the sheeple to thinkers as you are already doing. Let them use their brains so that the world could get better than this. Thanks. cool
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Lalasticlala sad
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by UyiIredia(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Ignorance talking.
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by sonofluc1fer: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
UyiIredia:

Ignorance talking.
Hallo Uyi. grin
Re: Difference Between Jesus, Peter And Yahoo Christianity. by HappyPagan: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
miss me old handle sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paid In Full / There Are No Atheists (real)- For Christian Edification and atheistic criticisms / Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.