Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Will Of God For Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Will Of God For Your Life (540 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Will Of God For Your Life by DPlanter: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
The Holy Spirit knows the Will of God and the plan God has for your life. He takes great delight in revealing this plan to you.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
– Jeremiah 29:11
God has a plan for each one of us. Its a plan to prosper, a plan to succeed and a plan that is better than anything you can make for yourselves. It is much better than what your parents wanted you to become as a kid. God has a plan for your career, life partner, finances and spiritual life. Only Holy Spirit can tell what you were made for and only He can guide you achieve that.

One of the fundamental truths about your life is that you were hand-crafted in the image of God and a great deal of thought and effort went into making you. God has a plan for each of your lives, the fulfillment of God’s Will is the greatest possible outcome you can have in this life. It is perfection in its most awesome form.

God does NOT reveal his whole plan for your life at one shot. He gives it to you step by step, this is so that you do not get overwhelmed. It is possible that you may find it hard to believe that God loves you so much or that he is willing to bless you so abundantly. He slowly takes you step by step building your character and faith along the way. God will reveal to you what his plans for you for a particular time or season are, you will always know what you must be doing right now but may not always have the bigger picture. This journey which you undertake with God to discover yourself and His Will for you is the best part about this life on earth.

Obeying God’s Will demands a decision. And that decision requires faith and action. You can’t see the end, so you have to trust Him in faith and then step out. You will face obstacles, you will face resistance, you will have moments where nothing goes your way. You still have to trust and obey God. Faith and obedience are like twins; they go together.THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE
The Holy Spirit knows the Will of God and the plan God has for your life. He takes great delight in revealing this plan to you.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
God has a plan for each one of us. Its a plan to prosper, a plan to succeed and a plan that is better than anything you can make for yourselves. It is much better than what your parents wanted you to become as a kid. God has a plan for your career, life partner, finances and spiritual life. Only Holy Spirit can tell what you were made for and only He can guide you achieve that.

One of the fundamental truths about your life is that you were hand-crafted in the image of God and a great deal of thought and effort went into making you. God has a plan for each of your lives, the fulfillment of God’s Will is the greatest possible outcome you can have in this life. It is perfection in its most awesome form.

God does NOT reveal his whole plan for your life at one shot. He gives it to you step by step, this is so that you do not get overwhelmed. It is possible that you may find it hard to believe that God loves you so much or that he is willing to bless you so abundantly. He slowly takes you step by step building your character and faith along the way. God will reveal to you what his plans for you for a particular time or season are, you will always know what you must be doing right now but may not always have the bigger picture. This journey which you undertake with God to discover yourself and His Will for you is the best part about this life on earth.

Obeying God’s Will demands a decision. And that decision requires faith and action. You can’t see the end, so you have to trust Him in faith and then step out. You will face obstacles, you will face resistance, you will have moments where nothing goes your way. You still have to trust and obey God. Faith and obedience are like twins; they go together.
THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOUR LIFE

Obeying God’s Will demands a decision. And that decision requires faith and action. You can’t see the end, so you have to trust Him in faith and then step out. You will face obstacles, you will face resistance, you will have moments where nothing goes your way. You still have to trust and obey God. Faith and obedience are like twins; they go together.

2 Likes

Re: The Will Of God For Your Life by NoWorries7(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
True...
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah:54:8,14-15,17
Re: The Will Of God For Your Life by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2017
Beautifully, beautifully written....

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 03/08/2017) Come Ye Apart I / Why Is Church Attendance/going To Church Important? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.