Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sure Daily 2 Odds From A Sure Source - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Daily 2 Odds From A Sure Source (1250 Views)

The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / 3 Odds From A Reliable Source. / Sure 99.9% 4 And 10 Odds From "Bet Pro" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily 2 Odds From A Sure Source by horluwatosin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hi fellow nairalanders, i just got this amazing app, i bought it though and the tips I've been getting from it daily have been amazing. So i decided to share it with guys out there but comes at a price. The amount you have to pay is just #1,000 weekly
NOTE: You have to pay the money before i can send you the games on a daily basis for a week. Its just #1000 for a week. The amount is little to what you will gain. A trial will convince you just as it convinced me
Re: Sure Daily 2 Odds From A Sure Source by tonardo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
tongue
horluwatosin:
Hi fellow nairalanders, i just got this amazing app, i bought it though and the tips I've been getting from it daily have been amazing. So i decided to share it with guys out there but comes at a price. The amount you have to pay is just #1,000 weekly
NOTE: You have to pay the money before i can send you the games on a daily basis for a week. Its just #1000 for a week. The amount is little to what you will gain. A trial will convince you just as it convinced me
tongue
horluwatosin:
story...
Na today...

1 Like

Re: Sure Daily 2 Odds From A Sure Source by drjustice17: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
As na u be the referee ? . Try another scam. people know this trick already

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

100% Sure Free Games Daily / Mayweather Knocks Out Brave Mcgregor To Win Superfight / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa’s Best Men Player 2017 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.