Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. (1907 Views)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Paint Manufacturing Equipment Factory,oil Paint Equipment Manufacturers / Free Paint Formulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have read many thread here on nairaland concerning paint production procedures/method, in view of that, it is important I open your eyes to the hidden truth that were not disclosed to you as touching this.
I am a full time paint manufacturer hence an authority in this field.
Indeed paint business is a lucrative business and it could be set up in small scale with little capital.
You do not need to be a chemical engineer before you can produce. All you need is interest/ attention.
am ready to disclose this information to those that may indicate interest in this.
I also have a whatsApp group where people are trained.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by okawanyi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ok, so how do we get in then?
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by Ifiegboria(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Well done. How do we begin?
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
For you to do this, you need a weighing balance because every thing is given mostly in S I unit measurement.
For small scale purpose, you need about 10k to 20k to get the necessary equipment for this.
you can also begin with 5k depending on how you want to start it. I will explain all you need to know.
I will also explain how you can take the readings of the weighing balance.
I will also do the scale up analysis
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Paint can be categorised into the following components:
Solvent
Binder
Additive
dryer
pigment
These cimponents are needed in the right proportion to obtain a high quality product.
We shall look into these basic types of paint which are
Emulsion paint
Texcote paint, and
Oil panint
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please in order to continue this, I need as many that would indicate their interest so that I wont be wasting my time giving out such a precious information.
If you are with me indicate pls.
thanks
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by younix(f): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Im interested.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by Lakeside247(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2017
I am interested. Ride on please.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by funbat(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2017
am interested, ride on pls
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
am back
Emulsion paint is the most common type of paint which gives the substrate/ wall a smooth appearance.
Texcote paint is the one that gives roughness to the surface.
While oil paint is the one that gives gloss. It is normally used in metal and wooden materials.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can see that this lecture is not for everyone but for those with much interest in this.
Funbat are you there?
younix and lakeside you are sighted.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2017
There is also a kind of emulsion paint called silk or satin.
This is an expensive paint applied on the screeded wall.
A bucket of this paint is sold for not less than 30k though some manufacturers can give you the low quality type at 15k or less.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2017
All the paint raw materials has a specific function it performs.
There is the one responsible for coverage,
another responsible for not allowing the paint to stain your body. etc.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Another important thing to learn in this section is colour formulation.
This is the area some find it difficult but it is very easy if you have the right formulation.
In paint industry, there are different shades of colour which the name we call them is different from what a layman calls it.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Is true some bloggers are keen to copying the whole info.
It is actually mearnt for whom it may concern.
contact me if interested.
Like I said, an online training for this is on.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by funbat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK bros we're do u reside
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2018
sorry bro. It took time to reply this, it is just that I have been so busy with a lot of things both online and offline. but I can assure you that I will always follow up here forthwith.
My training centre is in Enugu. though I move around to other states to conduct such trainings. You know as a trainer you answer a lot of calls where you correct and offer advices.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by uzybest: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nevertheless, I have an ebook for this. Indicate if you are interested.
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by Olympicfinish(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please I’m interested in the ebook
Re: Paint Manufacturing/ Production Formulation/process. by bizinvestment(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Visit this YouTube channel via https://youtu.be/NOzsgteGpE4 for detailed videos on all you need to make paint

(1) (Reply)

2018 Exservicemen /nigeria Legion Stickers / What Business Can I Start With N100,000. / Our Deco Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.